tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When I try to catch a Bloody Marian it's not affected by the cursed dagger, it just respawns and appears but when I hit it nothing happens, that's my only complaint really
What do you mean by "respawn" exactly? Do you mean after the word "Hunting" appears or just when she appears and disappears

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
When I try to catch a Bloody Marian it's not affected by the cursed dagger, it just respawns and appears but when I hit it nothing happens, that's my only complaint really
Bloody mariam will teleport to different locations during the hunt. You have to hit her before she starts to, I think. Make sure you are in the spawn room when you try to hit her with the dagger (pretty much try to spawn kill her). I might be wrong cause I haven't gotten a Mariam in a long time, but that's what I remember.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Bloody mariam will teleport to different locations during the hunt. You have to hit her before she starts to, I think. Make sure you are in the spawn room when you try to hit her with the dagger (pretty much try to spawn kill her). I might be wrong cause I haven't gotten a Mariam in a long time, but that's what I remember.
I think he forgot the part where Mariam loves to tease the player, appearing and disappearing and he tried to stab it lmao

Reactions: fapderp11

Skypo

Dec 19, 2020
Game is actually pretty good. Both gameplay and design of the ghosts and the H-scenes. Making money is a bit of a slow process and navigating the maps can be a pain in the a$$ (I'm looking at you, asylum map).

Also the delivery girl thing doesn't work for me. I can make them appear. And if I keep buying food, their dialogue changes to some post-sex dialogue, but the scenes never acutally happen.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Excuse me, I don't know if the person who is suspended in the room with the code is going to be able to get out of there or are they only the 10 ghosts with whom you can interact?

oh yeah, what about the couple that fucks in the bathroom and then out on the couch just until that or does he interact with them?

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Game is actually pretty good. Both gameplay and design of the ghosts and the H-scenes. Making money is a bit of a slow process and navigating the maps can be a pain in the a$$ (I'm looking at you, asylum map).

Also the delivery girl thing doesn't work for me. I can make them appear. And if I keep buying food, their dialogue changes to some post-sex dialogue, but the scenes never acutally happen.
You need to press X next to them to initiate the sex scene. If you do it when they first show up, you get one animation, if you do it after buying stuff while they're already there, you get another.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Excuse me, I don't know if the person who is suspended in the room with the code is going to be able to get out of there or are they only the 10 ghosts with whom you can interact?

oh yeah, what about the couple that fucks in the bathroom and then out on the couch just until that or does he interact with them?
We still don't know about the girl in the room. Reading the computer to the right will give you some info about her tho. I posted about it previously.

As for the couple, you can just watch them and talk to them, afaik

May 8, 2020
No. Every recruit has a unique effect. Tess is the only one that will follow you into contracts iirc. Sabrina doubles the money you get, Gloria lets you get the thermometer buff, and Nina lets you heal by doing KTE.
is nina suppose to appear in the van?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes