fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Some sneak peeks of version 0.1.2 by LAGS (posted )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
What the hell is this? It's , but I can't find it in-game.

Edit: better quality pic

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
little gnome bro is getting some, let him be. Possible hint at gnomes as a supernatural entity?
It's a pupper, you can find it's dick in the asylum and the butt in the storage unit.
It doesn't really do a whole lot at this point in the game, it can just be found somewhere around the house fucking the sex toy but that's it.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
It's a pupper, you can find it's dick in the asylum and the butt in the storage unit.
It doesn't really do a whole lot at this point in the game, it can just be found somewhere around the house fucking the sex toy but that's it.
There's some spoilerish dialogue where Luna mentions it tried to fuck her but I don't think that'll lead to anywhere. Just a funny little dude going at it.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
There's some spoilerish dialogue where Luna mentions it tried to fuck her but I don't think that'll lead to anywhere. Just a funny little dude going at it.
LAGS has mentioned that he might get some content with gloria and some other female character but outside of that he's just a silly little guy, you don't have to worry about him.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Game is actually pretty good. Both gameplay and design of the ghosts and the H-scenes. Making money is a bit of a slow process and navigating the maps can be a pain in the a$$ (I'm looking at you, asylum map).

Also the delivery girl thing doesn't work for me. I can make them appear. And if I keep buying food, their dialogue changes to some post-sex dialogue, but the scenes never acutally happen.
how do you make them appear?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
how do you make them appear?
Buy the lunchbox and honey drink during a contract. Spend 400 coins worth and one of them will show up and give Ted a blowjob. If you eat the food and buy 400 more instead of talking to them then you can do anal sex.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Buy the lunchbox and honey drink during a contract. Spend 400 coins worth and one of them will show up and give Ted a blowjob. If you eat the food and buy 400 more instead of talking to them then you can do anal sex.
where can i buy this lunchbox?

Reactions: TuanCao
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes