Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Have you beaten the game once yet? Some games the "gallery" is unlocked after beating the game once.
I have if you are referring to the room with all the ghosts then yes but in the new changelog it says sabrina gives a software

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I have if you are referring to the room with all the ghosts then yes but in the new changelog it says sabrina gives a software
That is sure strange. Maybe the sabrina content is not included in this update?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can someone explain what the netorare content is, all the preview picks are just the MC. Somethin tells me some piss poor NTR was just shoehorned in to try and hit a popular tag.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Can someone explain what the netorare content is, all the preview picks are just the MC. Somethin tells me some piss poor NTR was just shoehorned in to try and hit a popular tag.
The first assistant you have, Luna (the redhead), is fucking someone else and the MC (Ted) doesn't know about it. Read the dialogue in the tutorial and look at her sprite carefully. Look at the pictures in her tablet and the last 3 pictures in her flashdrive. You can also trigger an event in the Luna's House map where she calls Mac and fucks her in her room.

It really doesn't matter though, Ted has no feelings for Luna and you basically boot her the second you get a vessel for Wendy, the person the MC actually likes. If you're wondering why she did it in the first place, she's a complete nympho and for whatever reason she absorbs peoples knowledge through their semen.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The first assistant you have, Luna (the redhead), is fucking someone else and the MC (Ted) doesn't know about it. Read the dialogue in the tutorial and look at her sprite carefully. Look at the pictures in her tablet and the last 3 pictures in her flashdrive. You can also trigger an event in the Luna's House map where she calls Mac and fucks her in her room.

It really doesn't matter though, Ted has no feelings for Luna and you basically boot her the second you get a vessel for Wendy, the person the MC actually likes. If you're wondering why she did it in the first place, she's a complete nympho and for whatever reason she absorbs peoples knowledge through their semen.
So no netorare, thanks man.

Reactions: Mystermask

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So no netorare, thanks man.
It's way more complex than what you would imagine NTR would be like. She does cheat on you, since you don't know that she's fucking that guy and you're technically her bf. She even endangers you, by finishing with him first before driving to save you, but you also cheat on her with other girls. Arguably much more than she does on you, because she seems to be a naive easy nympho, but there's no such excuse when you choose others. So yes, everyone screws with everyone, but without being too aware of that.

Oh and additionally, there's a lot of content with other girls and NTR in their relationships, which doesn't concern your mc, but it is cheating, just not on you. Tag is not incorrect.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's way more complex than what you would imagine NTR would be like. She does cheat on you, since you don't know that she's fucking that guy and you're technically her bf. She even endangers you, by finishing with him first before driving to save you, but you also cheat on her with other girls. Arguably much more than she does on you, because she seems to be a naive easy nympho, but there's no such excuse when you choose others. So yes, everyone screws with everyone, but without being too aware of that.

Oh and additionally, there's a lot of content with other girls and NTR in their relationships, which doesn't concern your mc, but it is cheating, just not on you. Tag is not incorrect.
Not all cheating is netorare. "technically" doesn't mean shit. It's fine though, just not for me.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
everything seems to have passed, caught everyone ((but there are so many unopened scenes .. how to open them (give advice

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
I saw somewhere that I can skip the poker part somehow? Anyone knows how to? I'm not familiar with poker and I don't want to bother with it.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
The NTR relationship in this game is a bit complicated. At the center of this argument were always three characters: Ted, Luna, and Mac.

To sum up the long story short, every relationship with a Mac has to do with a dating sim game called 'Magic Ring' that LAGS is planning, and what you see in this game is just a base work for that game.

If you look at the main menu of the game, Spoilerish mode exists.
If you've been playing in this mode and reading the dialogs, you can see that the NTR argument was pretty silly.

In this mode, all dialogues change considerably "bluntly" and you can see the "real" relationships between characters, game hints, and stories about LAGS' current and future plans and next work.

The attached photo below shows the relationship between Ted, Mac and Luna in the game in Spoilerish mode.
As you can see, Luna sees them as just a vent of sexual desire, and it's described that Ted is already aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, is there really no NTR in this game? If you ask me that, I can say that I'm half right and half wrong.
But it's woven for the game 'Magic Ring' that will be made later and the 'playable main character Mac' in that game, and it's not directed at you.

Yes. There is no NTR in this game. At least it's not related to you in this game.

Personally, I love the world view and story of the LAGS game, it's pretty fun.
I was quite impressed, so I had no objection to buying all of his games. His games are indirectly and directly related to each other, so if you have a little time, read the dialogs or the dialogs that you can peek into on the secret USB.
Maybe you'll like his game like me.

The tone may seem a little aggressive because I used a translator, but I'd appreciate it if you understood that I didn't mean it at all.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes