May 3, 2022
Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective............................. dont work
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room............................. ............................. ........................dont work
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)............................. ............................. ........... work
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)............................. ............................. ....................work
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low. ............................dont work
dont work in this new version
perhaps you didn't typed it correctly because i just used those earlier and it worked for me

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective............................. dont work
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room............................. ............................. ........................dont work
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)............................. ............................. ........... work
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)............................. ............................. ....................work
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low. ............................dont work
This is unusual, because all of these cheats are functioning perfectly for me. The only change i noticed when it comes to cheats, is that you can no longer use the RUNNER cheat inside Ted's house. Aside that now you run at mach 5, as someone previously said.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What is rose save code?
All you had to do was google "Lustful Spirit Hunt rose save code."

According to this post on Page 49 of thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-spirit-hunt-v0-1-2-2-lags.139831/page-49
ShoopDaWoop said:"No, that's just not it at all. There are two Rose safes in the game. That code is for the old Rose safe, and does not work with the new one, which is what they were asking for. I don't blame them for not knowing how to get the new code, because it's another rng timelock waiting for the right dialogue to display." Hope this helped you.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019

Just tested, just for you. All of it works.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm not that expert using on cheat engine. How can I do that?
Open cheat engine and Lustful spirit Hunt
1691865826398.png
click on this icon in Cheat Engine and select Lustful Spirit Hunt

Open the poker minigame and click on fold just to make the value of your points and the girl's points different

In my case, I lost the fold and now her value is 150
1691865947390.png
So i put 150 on the value and click on First Scan

I folded again to change her points and lost again, so now she has 160
1691866064226.png
So i put 160 here and click on next Scan

1691866092214.png
After doing it, just one value will be remaining on the left side address section (the value of her points) so now you just keep editing it (change value of selected addresses) after every round and she will eventually lose

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSMike

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020

Type them in when you're in a contract, won't work otherwise.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Also if anyone wants a guide to all the scenes rn then I made one a while back, of course it got buried and can't expect most people to ever use the search function on this site so do me a favor and just link this to anyone that asks.

Here

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Also if anyone wants a guide to all the scenes rn then I made one a while back, of course it got buried and can't expect most people to ever use the search function on this site so do me a favor and just link this to anyone that asks.

Here
Thank you for sharing. (y)

raithark

Dec 26, 2019

They do. Just start an investigation and type them, even if you interact with something, it will prompt a message on the left side. They don't work outside of an investigation.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes