fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Do you simply have to wait? There's no other pre-requisites? I remember someone saying you need to have sex with the Tess robot in all the rooms with the no-sex sign but that might be for something else.
I had sex at all of them and it did nothing. I got to start the quest by just waiting, but then I couldn't continue cause I messed something up with the portal's symbols and couldn't go back to the past to give her the mirror. I tried again, but waited a lot and they didn't go downstairs. It's a very odd prerequisite, maybe we should ask LAGS at the game's site.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger/open the door that leads to Mac fucking Judy at Regina's command? I've gotten there once and i am at this exact moment in the room, for the second time, but i don't know how to trigger. It seems that the game bugs when i try to enter the first classroom (all the way to the left) of the 2nd floor after moving up from 1st floor and it leads me to this room with a chance...? I'm not sure.

Edit: forgot to mention that this event is happening in the PAST and in the Storage Room, but if you try to enter the room by going to the portal and going back to PAST, the door is locked and Ted mentions hearing moaning sounds. After leaving the Storage Room where Mac is fucking Judy, the same message about moaning will pop up, and you won't be able to enter in this instance.
About leading to the other room, were you hunting a Conjurer? They make doors lead you to random rooms, and I think the effect stays even after you banish them.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger/open the door that leads to Mac fucking Judy at Regina's command? I've gotten there once and i am at this exact moment in the room, for the second time, but i don't know how to trigger. It seems that the game bugs when i try to enter the first classroom (all the way to the left) of the 2nd floor after moving up from 1st floor and it leads me to this room with a chance...? I'm not sure.

Edit: forgot to mention that this event is happening in the PAST and in the Storage Room, but if you try to enter the room by going to the portal and going back to PAST, the door is locked and Ted mentions hearing moaning sounds. After leaving the Storage Room where Mac is fucking Judy, the same message about moaning will pop up, and you won't be able to enter in this instance.
*edit
As 'fapderp11' mentioned above, the inside is already complete, and you can't get in the normal way now, but it exists there and works normally.
So it could have been sent there by Conjurer.
----

You can't not open the past of storage room's door right now.

LAGS has already mentioned that the events inside the place are already complete, but the Evergreen area of the past is still incomplete.

And he said that the next version update will have the opportunity to get the key to entering the storage room with the new area.
For now, the only way to get in is to modify the save data.

Look at the content below that I quoted for that method.

Fathers flash drive is expected to be added to the next update. LAGS noted that the next addition could open a locked warehouse in the past Evergreen, and take a hint to proceed with Faith's quest.

And now the scene in the locked warehouse is already complete, and if you want to see "right now" you can get the key to the warehouse by modifying savedata.txt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How do you unlock the delivery girls scenes? I've been buying and having sex with them in the van but they don't seem to unlock in the video maker

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
How do you unlock the delivery girls scenes? I've been buying and having sex with them in the van but they don't seem to unlock in the video maker
I tried the same thing, but it doesn't unlock. think it's a bug.
I left a comment to LAGS, but he said he was busy making slide bars for Asian now, and there are quite a few bugs that have already been tipped off, so I think it will take a while to fix.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
About leading to the other room, were you hunting a Conjurer? They make doors lead you to random rooms, and I think the effect stays even after you banish them.
Oh i see, that must have been it then. Thanks for clarifying.

Edit: by the way, is there any way to get Luna back after using the Soul Orb? I thought i saw someone mentioning this earlier, but i haven't found the post.

Reactions: fapderp11

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
After finishing Faith's quest you can find a really hard to see black apparition in 3-2. If you hit it with some holy water it's actually Faith who became a ghost. You can find her body in the symbol room too which Wendy can use. You can fuck Faith's ghost but the dialogue is kinda disturbing since she reveals that putting using her body for Wendy traps Faith in the soul orb. So uh yeah I don't think I'll be using that body.

Also it seems Mac is following orders from a girl named Regina and that he's never been seen having sex with her. Probably some foreshadowing for the Magic Ring game.

May 3, 2022
is it possible for an all tips on stuff? like a highly detailed guide on what to do on each level or secret stuff. imma reset my stuff since i kinda fucked up the short wendy quest due to leaving the game too early also ive forgotten how i accessed majority of the stuff

Reactions: Cozmos

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Also this is just a theory but Ms Hillford's body was preserved and used to create experiments and only 2 were successful and both were separated as one was adopted. One had x-ray vision, which is very likely Rose since she can see your cards during poker and she has markings on her legs, and another had super human strength. The Tall Lady looks like Ms Hillford and is said to rip guys dicks off. Wendy supposedly died in a fire but only her (the English isn't clear but I assume its her) adoptive sister's body was found and some ritual took place. My theory is that the Tall Lady is Wendy's original body but it got taken over by something else.

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

billymh115

Jul 15, 2021
go into LocalLow/LAGS/Lustful Spirit Hunt and click SaveData. use ctrl+f and search "anim". it'll show you all the strings for animations save for the delivery girls and normal ghost animations (i think ghosts each have their own value and as long as it's higher than 0 you'll unlock the animation, and you can search "delivery" for the delivery girls)

from there change the 0s to 1s and that'll unlock most animations.

I'm assuming one of those can be changed higher than 1 and it'll unlock Faith1 and Faith2, but I'm not sure yet
Thanks for the reply and big help, it seems to have most animation but not all and for some reason my value for the delivery girls are 900100... do you know how to find the poker animation?

Edit: Just got the rest of the animations expect for faith 1/2. Has anyone elses game been randomly reset?

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Some people want a guide and I got too much free time so here's a guide to finding most of the scenes, getting recruits, and some other items.

Recruits:
Sabrina
- Read the note in the backyard of Ted's house, then finish a contract in Luna's house, then go to Luna's bedroom and talk to her there. Make sure the ghost room isn't in Luna's bedroom or she won't spawn. She'll give you the video maker app on the PC at Ted's house which is the gallery.

Nina - Finish a contract in Sunflower city, you will find her in Hot Girl Club on the right side of the map. Talk to her and she'll ask you to find Ursula. You will find Ursula in LAG World on the right side behind a glass door. Inspect it then go back to Nina. She'll move into your house and you'll find her in the kitchen. After finishing a few contracts Luna will eventually tell you a fox spirit appears and it'll actually be Nina's fox transformation. Recruiting her gives you a chance to heal from doing KTE.

Gloria/Lust - Interact with the mannequins in the Asylum map, follow this guide to make it easier. The mannequins will change from white to flesh color if you're doing it right, once done you'll get dialogue of Ted saying your neighbor called you. Go to the backyard and you'll find Gloria/Lust. She'll appear in the truck, cum in her to buff your thermometer, press F and it'll reveal the ghosts exact position if you're in the room its haunting for 90 seconds.

Tess - Go to room 1-2 in Evergreen Academy and talk to Tess. She'll give you a robot that can hold items for you and you can fuck to make the ghost hunt earlier. Be careful though, the robot deactivates once the ghost starts hunting and you can't get the item from it during that so let it hold evidence finding items and not exorcising ones.

Irene - Go to the room on right of the 3rd floor stairs in Evergreen Academy, it'll be the double doors with spell talismans on it. There'll be symbols on the wall, set north to sun, east and west to wings, and south to wind. Talk to her and end the contract. You'll find her in the basement with Wendy and she'll ask you to prove yourself. Simply exorcise Wendy and she'll be recruited. She will save you from a ghost if you get caught though you'll still take a bit of damage, she'll be tired afterwards but you can drop a honey burger on her and she can save you again.

Maps:
First Contract
- Tutorial map, not much here besides Liz.

Luna's Home -
  • You can find the Kara Loft: Final Episode channel in the living room on a chair left of the TV.
  • You can find the college uniform outfit for Luna and is easy to find.
  • If Luna is your assistant you can trigger a secret scene by going to Luna's tablet and message Mac until you get a message where Luna asks him to come over and have sex. Finish the contract and Luna will walk over to her room naked. You can't enter the room at all but if you left a camera inside you can watch it from the truck.

Croydon Street Home -
  • If you have Tess recruited you can get a scene where she has cosplay sex with Mac. It seems to be rng but if you interact with the closet in Tess' parent's room and it says its locked then the scene should trigger after you capture the ghost. Otherwise she'll just move to her room and you can't really do anything.

Sunflower City Streets -
  • You can find Mac fucking Rebecca in the Hot Girl Club area on the left side. You can find the haunted doll behind a trash pile in back alley 1.
  • There is a garage door in back alley 3 which contains a sex toy and the Judy doll vessel for Wendy the code is 773856.
  • Location of the lust outfit for Luna, you must finish the Gloria/Lust puzzle in the Asylum before the horns spawn, use cum water on the mannequin in Hot Girl Club to get the leotard the rest are easy to find.

Hillford Asylum -
  • You can find the haunted dolls dick in the reception area right on the desk.
  • There is a locked sex room holding a potential vessel for Wendy, use the code 316981.
  • There is a safe containing the rags outfit for Luna, the code is 474763.
  • There is a bunch of scenes here. Go the toilet in Ruth hallway 1 and interact with the stall before you capture the ghost. Once you capture the ghost there is a chance for a scene to occur, check the sofas in 4 different areas in the map, one in the end of Ruth Hallway 2, one in the lower lounge, one in the upper lounge, and one in the room with the door that says LAGS. There are 4 possible scenes,
  • Additionally if you have Tess you can position the robot to be watching them and if you wait a bit Tess will message you, she'll then walk over to where Mac is and you'll get her scene with Mac though I think this only happens if the scene is just Mac and Harleen.

Evergreen Academy - A crap ton of scenes here. You can find the keys in the security room, the code is on a phone in the nurses office.
  • One scene is found on the 1st floor storage room, locked double doors next to the cum stains.
  • 2 scenes are on the 3rd floor, room 3-2.
  • You can find the soul orb in the symbol room safe and it is used to give Wendy a vessel. It needs a randomized code which is obtained after beating Rose in poker. There are guides on how to edit your save to skip beating her but if you want to beat her fair and square you can rapidly click on a persons cards in poker to reveal what they are.
  • In the symbol room, set north and south as lightning and east and west as suns, you then get a door prompt on the symbol, press up and you'll end up in a genderbent universe.
  • To get the short vessel for Wendy and more scenes. Wait a while somewhere away from the 1st floor, I recommend waiting in the Faculty Lounge as it has the clock. Wait until the clock reaches past 3 am in game time (takes about 10+ minutes). Go back to the first floor with the cum stains and you'll find 2 guys and a girl there, they'll offer to let you do her and the scene progresses until you can but you don't have to. Go back to the symbol room and make all symbols a sun but the south wind, enter and you'll find Faith, talk to her and tell her the truth and she'll ask you to give her a dark mirror, do so. Exit the contract and come back, go to 3-2 and you'll find the gang bang gone. There is a ghost in the room, use cum water on it and it will be Faith, fuck her to get the scene. Finishing the quest will also unlock the other scene if you chose to instead wait your turn.
  • Wendy's short vessel will be found inside the symbol room.
  • Extra scene, go to the 3rd floor girls bathroom and go to the third stall, interact with it and you'll hear a knock, do this a few more times and you'll enter the stall, now wait a while and you'll get the Hanako-san scene.

Additional Scenes:
Haunted Doll
- The haunted doll has a few scenes. You can find it fucking the onahole around the house but occasionally you can find it fuck Sabrina and Gloria/Lust. Sabrina has 2 versions one clothed and one naked, just have sex with her normally to make her naked or clothed.

Bansheep Doggystyle - Hit a Bansheep with cum water and while its down use the cursed dagger on it. This will get you the scene.

Tall Lady Reverse Cowgirl - Have a lit candle when you capture her, instead of winning the minigame let your stamina drain and lose.

You-Rei Cowgirl - Haven't confirmed this one myself but apparently you're meant to find a You-Rei that's weak to the cursed dagger, signified by red spirit flames. You're supposed to hit it with the dagger then let it go and the next time it hunts you let it it catch you to get the scene.

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Some people want a guide and I got too much free time so here's a guide to finding most of the scenes, getting recruits, and some other items.

Recruits:
Sabrina
- Read the note in the backyard of Ted's house, then finish a contract in Luna's house, then go to Luna's bedroom and talk to her there. Make sure the ghost room isn't in Luna's bedroom or she won't spawn. She'll give you the video maker app on the PC at Ted's house which is the gallery.

Nina - Finish a contract in Sunflower city, you will find her in Hot Girl Club on the right side of the map. Talk to her and she'll ask you to find Ursula. You will find Ursula in LAG World on the right side behind a glass door. Inspect it then go back to Nina. She'll move into your house and you'll find her in the kitchen. After finishing a few contracts Luna will eventually tell you a fox spirit appears and it'll actually be Nina's fox transformation. Recruiting her gives you a chance to heal from doing KTE.

Gloria/Lust - Interact with the mannequins in the Asylum map, follow this guide to make it easier. The mannequins will change from white to flesh color if you're doing it right, once done you'll get dialogue of Ted saying your neighbor called you. Go to the backyard and you'll find Gloria/Lust. She'll appear in the truck, cum in her to buff your thermometer, press F and it'll reveal the ghosts exact position if you're in the room its haunting for 90 seconds.

Tess - Go to room 1-2 in Evergreen Academy and talk to Tess. She'll give you a robot that can hold items for you and you can fuck to make the ghost hunt earlier. Be careful though, the robot deactivates once the ghost starts hunting and you can't get the item from it during that so let it hold evidence finding items and not exorcising ones.

Irene - Go to the room on right of the 3rd floor stairs in Evergreen Academy, it'll be the double doors with spell talismans on it. There'll be symbols on the wall, set north to sun, east and west to wings, and south to wind. Talk to her and end the contract. You'll find her in the basement with Wendy and she'll ask you to prove yourself. Simply exorcise Wendy and she'll be recruited. She will save you from a ghost if you get caught though you'll still take a bit of damage, she'll be tired afterwards but you can drop a honey burger on her and she can save you again.

Maps:
First Contract
- Tutorial map, not much here besides Liz.

Luna's Home -
  • You can find the Kara Loft: Final Episode channel in the living room on a chair left of the TV.
  • You can find the college uniform outfit for Luna and is easy to find.
  • If Luna is your assistant you can trigger a secret scene by going to Luna's tablet and message Mac until you get a message where Luna asks him to come over and have sex. Finish the contract and Luna will walk over to her room naked. You can't enter the room at all but if you left a camera inside you can watch it from the truck.

Croydon Street Home -
  • No animations right now as far as I'm aware. If you have Tess recruited she will move to hear room after you finish a contract.

Sunflower City Streets -
  • You can find Mac fucking Rebecca in the Hot Girl Club area on the left side. You can find the haunted doll behind a trash pile in back alley 1.
  • There is a garage door in back alley 3 which contains a sex toy and the Judy doll vessel for Wendy the code is 773856.
  • Location of the lust outfit for Luna, you must finish the Gloria/Lust puzzle in the Asylum before the horns spawn, use cum water on the mannequin in Hot Girl Club to get the leotard the rest are easy to find.

Hillford Asylum -
  • You can find the haunted dolls dick in the reception area right on the desk.
  • There is a locked sex room holding a potential vessel for Wendy, use the code 316981.
  • There is a safe containing the rags outfit for Luna, the code is 474763.
  • There is a bunch of scenes here. Go the toilet in Ruth hallway 1 and interact with the stall before you capture the ghost. Once you capture the ghost there is a chance for a scene to occur, check the sofas in 4 different areas in the map, one in the end of Ruth Hallway 2, one in the lower lounge, one in the upper lounge, and one in the room with the door that says LAGS. There are 4 possible scenes,
  • Additionally if you have Tess you can position the robot to be watching them and if you wait a bit Tess will message you, she'll then walk over to where Mac is and you'll get her scene with Mac though I think this only happens if the scene is just Mac and Harleen.

Evergreen Academy - A crap ton of scenes here. You can find the keys in the security room, the code is on a phone in the nurses office.
  • One scene is found on the 1st floor storage room, locked double doors next to the cum stains.
  • 2 scenes are on the 3rd floor, room 3-2.
  • You can find the soul orb in the symbol room safe and it is used to give Wendy a vessel. It needs a randomized code which is obtained after beating Rose in poker. There are guides on how to edit your save to skip beating her but if you want to beat her fair and square you can rapidly click on a persons cards in poker to reveal what they are.
  • In the symbol room, set north and south as lightning and east and west as suns, you then get a door prompt on the symbol, press up and you'll end up in a genderbent universe.
  • To get the short vessel for Wendy and more scenes. Wait a while somewhere away from the 1st floor, I recommend waiting in the Faculty Lounge as it has the clock. Wait until the clock reaches past 3 am in game time (takes about 10+ minutes). Go back to the first floor with the cum stains and you'll find 2 guys and a girl there, they'll offer to let you do her and the scene progresses until you can but you don't have to. Go back to the symbol room and make all symbols a sun but the south wind, enter and you'll find Faith, talk to her and tell her the truth and she'll ask you to give her a dark mirror, do so. Exit the contract and come back, go to 3-2 and you'll find the gang bang gone. There is a ghost in the room, use cum water on it and it will be Faith, fuck her to get the scene. Finishing the quest will also unlock the other scene if you chose to instead wait your turn.
  • Wendy's short vessel will be found inside the symbol room.
  • Extra scene, go to the 3rd floor girls bathroom and go to the third stall, interact with it and you'll hear a knock, do this a few more times and you'll enter the stall, now wait a while and you'll get the Hanako-san scene.

Additional Scenes:
Haunted Doll
- The haunted doll has a few scenes. You can find it fucking the onahole around the house but occasionally you can find it fuck Sabrina and Gloria/Lust. Sabrina has 2 versions one clothed and one naked, just have sex with her normally to make her naked or clothed.

Bansheep Doggystyle - Hit a Bansheep with cum water and while its down use the cursed dagger on it. This will get you the scene.

Tall Lady Reverse Cowgirl - Have a lit candle when you capture her, instead of winning the minigame let your stamina drain and lose.

You-Rei Cowgirl - Haven't confirmed this one myself but apparently you're meant to find a You-Rei that's weak to the cursed dagger, signified by red spirit flames. You're supposed to hit it with the dagger then let it go and the next time it hunts you let it it catch you to get the scene.

Additionally I looked into the games sprites and I found sprites for Tess cosplaying as Hailey from Hailey's Treasure Adventure, LAGS other currently under development game. Its a whole scene too including a cum animation. I have zero clue how to trigger this or if its even possible to trigger currently.
You can get Tess cosplaying scene by going to Croydon street home. Use chat on her a few times while in the van. Capture the ghost. Afterwards she will go to her room and have sex with mac. (I'm not sure if any other requirements are needed, this is what I did to get the scene and if I do these same steps now it does generate)

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
You can get Tess cosplaying scene by going to Croydon street home. Use chat on her a few times while in the van. Capture the ghost. Afterwards she will go to her room and have sex with mac. (I'm not sure if any other requirements are needed, this is what I did to get the scene and if I do these same steps now it does generate)
Doesn't seem to work for me. I chat with her in the truck and then get the ghost but she's just alone in her room.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me. I chat with her in the truck and then get the ghost but she's just alone in her room.
1-3. The Tess scene is RNG. Currently, scenes of Tess can be seen in a total of two places. (Scenes vary by location. One is Asylum, and the other is in her house) To trigger an event, you need to use her robot or use it to show a lot of sex scenes. Then, after catching a ghost in one of the two places, she randomly tells Ted to go back first, and she runs to Mac and has sex with him. Then you chase her and talk to Tess, and the scene is unlocked.

Credit to LordRobster

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
1-3. The Tess scene is RNG. Currently, scenes of Tess can be seen in a total of two places. (Scenes vary by location. One is Asylum, and the other is in her house) To trigger an event, you need to use her robot or use it to show a lot of sex scenes. Then, after catching a ghost in one of the two places, she randomly tells Ted to go back first, and she runs to Mac and has sex with him. Then you chase her and talk to Tess, and the scene is unlocked.

Credit to LordRobster
There was a little error in the previous post because the Tess event was not verified correctly. it looks the way events are triggered in the two places where you can see Tess' sex scenes is a little different not just RNG.

In Asylum, as 'OvaLoaf' said, if you catch a ghost, and then you see Harleen and Mac coming out of the bathroom and while having sex, take the robot to there show it, robot will takes a certain posture, and if you leave it there for a while, the event appears to be triggered.

However, it is different in her house. Sometimes, even if the robot is not working, it seems that Tess's event is triggered after catching a ghost, or that events have been triggered continuously without any conditions, so events are triggered randomly here.

In the story before recruiting Tess, in her house Ted says there's someone inside when he interacts in the closet of Tess's parents room, so he can't go inside.

After the recruitment, when the event is triggered, she enters her parents' room and has cosplay sex with Mac. when then You talk to her and she tells you that she locked Mac in a closet to monopolize.

So, I guess Tess was full of thoughts of having sex with Mac from the start, and when her house becomes safe from ghosts, the event is triggered with a very low probability.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes