hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
where can i find this appdata
Seriously all you had to do was google it, but here.
"The AppData folder in Windows 10 is a hidden folder located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData. The AppData folder contains custom settings and other information that PC system applications need for their operation." Hope that helped you. :WeSmart:

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Open cheat engine and Lustful spirit Hunt
View attachment 2846831
click on this icon in Cheat Engine and select Lustful Spirit Hunt

Open the poker minigame and click on fold just to make the value of your points and the girl's points different

In my case, I lost the fold and now her value is 150
View attachment 2846833
So i put 150 on the value and click on First Scan

I folded again to change her points and lost again, so now she has 160
View attachment 2846838
So i put 160 here and click on next Scan

View attachment 2846839
After doing it, just one value will be remaining on the left side address section (the value of her points) so now you just keep editing it (change value of selected addresses) after every round and she will eventually lose
Aaaah I see, I just did not see how is this working for the poker but it's just the usual then okay! Thank you, next time I'll use some brain cell then!

Last edited:

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Open cheat engine and Lustful spirit Hunt
View attachment 2846831
click on this icon in Cheat Engine and select Lustful Spirit Hunt

Open the poker minigame and click on fold just to make the value of your points and the girl's points different

In my case, I lost the fold and now her value is 150
View attachment 2846833
So i put 150 on the value and click on First Scan

I folded again to change her points and lost again, so now she has 160
View attachment 2846838
So i put 160 here and click on next Scan

View attachment 2846839
After doing it, just one value will be remaining on the left side address section (the value of her points) so now you just keep editing it (change value of selected addresses) after every round and she will eventually lose
What is cheat engine

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What is cheat engine
Specifically a cheat engine is implemented into a game whether it be an RPG or VN, that allows a player to use a context window or menu to enable cheats for the desired game. For this game in specific, here is a thread pertaining to "Cheats."
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-spirit-hunt-v0-1-2-2-lags.139831/#post-9552848
Did that help you? Dude just use keywords like googling "Lustful Spirit Hunt cheat engine" That makes life a whole lot easier, and saves a lot of time. But it is understandable if you have questions and are unsure about something, feel free to speak up. :)

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Specifically a cheat engine is implemented into a game whether it be an RPG or VN, that allows a player to use a context window or menu to enable cheats for the desired game. For this game in specific, here is a thread pertaining to "Cheats."
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-spirit-hunt-v0-1-2-2-lags.139831/#post-9552848
Did that help you? Dude just use keywords like googling "Lustful Spirit Hunt cheat engine" That makes life a whole lot easier, and saves a lot of time. But it is understandable if you have questions and are unsure about something, feel free to speak up. :)
How do I use it

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
How do I use it
Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
Bring up the cheat menu and type in the words specified with a bulletin dot next to them.

Shemblaze

Jun 7, 2022
Some people want a guide and I got too much free time so here's a guide to finding most of the scenes, getting recruits, and some other items.

Recruits:
Sabrina
- Read the note in the backyard of Ted's house, then finish a contract in Luna's house, then go to Luna's bedroom and talk to her there. Make sure the ghost room isn't in Luna's bedroom or she won't spawn. She'll give you the video maker app on the PC at Ted's house which is the gallery.

Nina - Finish a contract in Sunflower city, you will find her in Hot Girl Club on the right side of the map. Talk to her and she'll ask you to find Ursula. You will find Ursula in LAG World on the right side behind a glass door. Inspect it then go back to Nina. She'll move into your house and you'll find her in the kitchen. After finishing a few contracts Luna will eventually tell you a fox spirit appears and it'll actually be Nina's fox transformation. Recruiting her gives you a chance to heal from doing KTE.

Gloria/Lust - Interact with the mannequins in the Asylum map, follow this guide to make it easier. The mannequins will change from white to flesh color if you're doing it right, once done you'll get dialogue of Ted saying your neighbor called you. Go to the backyard and you'll find Gloria/Lust. She'll appear in the truck, cum in her to buff your thermometer, press F and it'll reveal the ghosts exact position if you're in the room its haunting for 90 seconds.

Tess - Go to room 1-2 in Evergreen Academy and talk to Tess. She'll give you a robot that can hold items for you and you can fuck to make the ghost hunt earlier. Be careful though, the robot deactivates once the ghost starts hunting and you can't get the item from it during that so let it hold evidence finding items and not exorcising ones.

Irene - Go to the room on right of the 3rd floor stairs in Evergreen Academy, it'll be the double doors with spell talismans on it. There'll be symbols on the wall, set north to sun, east and west to wings, and south to wind. Talk to her and end the contract. You'll find her in the basement with Wendy and she'll ask you to prove yourself. Simply exorcise Wendy and she'll be recruited. She will save you from a ghost if you get caught though you'll still take a bit of damage, she'll be tired afterwards but you can drop a honey burger on her and she can save you again.

Maps:
First Contract
- Tutorial map, not much here besides Liz.

Luna's Home -
  • You can find the Kara Loft: Final Episode channel in the living room on a chair left of the TV.
  • You can find the college uniform outfit for Luna and is easy to find.
  • If Luna is your assistant you can trigger a secret scene by going to Luna's tablet and message Mac until you get a message where Luna asks him to come over and have sex. Finish the contract and Luna will walk over to her room naked. You can't enter the room at all but if you left a camera inside you can watch it from the truck.

Croydon Street Home -
  • If you have Tess recruited you can get a scene where she has cosplay sex with Mac. It seems to be rng but if you interact with the closet in Tess' parent's room and it says its locked then the scene should trigger after you capture the ghost. Otherwise she'll just move to her room and you can't really do anything.

Sunflower City Streets -
  • You can find Mac fucking Rebecca in the Hot Girl Club area on the left side. You can find the haunted doll behind a trash pile in back alley 1.
  • There is a garage door in back alley 3 which contains a sex toy and the Judy doll vessel for Wendy the code is 773856.
  • Location of the lust outfit for Luna, you must finish the Gloria/Lust puzzle in the Asylum before the horns spawn, use cum water on the mannequin in Hot Girl Club to get the leotard the rest are easy to find.

Hillford Asylum -
  • You can find the haunted dolls dick in the reception area right on the desk.
  • There is a locked sex room holding a potential vessel for Wendy, use the code 316981.
  • There is a safe containing the rags outfit for Luna, the code is 474763.
  • There is a bunch of scenes here. Go the toilet in Ruth hallway 1 and interact with the stall before you capture the ghost. Once you capture the ghost there is a chance for a scene to occur, check the sofas in 4 different areas in the map, one in the end of Ruth Hallway 2, one in the lower lounge, one in the upper lounge, and one in the room with the door that says LAGS. There are 4 possible scenes,
  • Additionally if you have Tess you can position the robot to be watching them and if you wait a bit Tess will message you, she'll then walk over to where Mac is and you'll get her scene with Mac though I think this only happens if the scene is just Mac and Harleen.

Evergreen Academy - A crap ton of scenes here. You can find the keys in the security room, the code is on a phone in the nurses office.
  • One scene is found on the 1st floor storage room, locked double doors next to the cum stains.
  • 2 scenes are on the 3rd floor, room 3-2.
  • You can find the soul orb in the symbol room safe and it is used to give Wendy a vessel. It needs a randomized code which is obtained after beating Rose in poker. There are guides on how to edit your save to skip beating her but if you want to beat her fair and square you can rapidly click on a persons cards in poker to reveal what they are.
  • In the symbol room, set north and south as lightning and east and west as suns, you then get a door prompt on the symbol, press up and you'll end up in a genderbent universe.
  • To get the short vessel for Wendy and more scenes. Wait a while somewhere away from the 1st floor, I recommend waiting in the Faculty Lounge as it has the clock. Wait until the clock reaches past 3 am in game time (takes about 10+ minutes). Go back to the first floor with the cum stains and you'll find 2 guys and a girl there, they'll offer to let you do her and the scene progresses until you can but you don't have to. Go back to the symbol room and make all symbols a sun but the south wind, enter and you'll find Faith, talk to her and tell her the truth and she'll ask you to give her a dark mirror, do so. Exit the contract and come back, go to 3-2 and you'll find the gang bang gone. There is a ghost in the room, use cum water on it and it will be Faith, fuck her to get the scene. Finishing the quest will also unlock the other scene if you chose to instead wait your turn.
  • Wendy's short vessel will be found inside the symbol room.
  • Extra scene, go to the 3rd floor girls bathroom and go to the third stall, interact with it and you'll hear a knock, do this a few more times and you'll enter the stall, now wait a while and you'll get the Hanako-san scene.

Additional Scenes:
Haunted Doll
- The haunted doll has a few scenes. You can find it fucking the onahole around the house but occasionally you can find it fuck Sabrina and Gloria/Lust. Sabrina has 2 versions one clothed and one naked, just have sex with her normally to make her naked or clothed.

Bansheep Doggystyle - Hit a Bansheep with cum water and while its down use the cursed dagger on it. This will get you the scene.

Tall Lady Reverse Cowgirl - Have a lit candle when you capture her, instead of winning the minigame let your stamina drain and lose.

You-Rei Cowgirl - Haven't confirmed this one myself but apparently you're meant to find a You-Rei that's weak to the cursed dagger, signified by red spirit flames. You're supposed to hit it with the dagger then let it go and the next time it hunts you let it it catch you to get the scene.
I messed up, I fucked her first before telling her past self the truth, now she is pissed and locked me out of further progression with her story as well getting short wendy.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
I messed up, I fucked her first before telling her past self the truth, now she is pissed and locked me out of further progression with her story as well getting short wendy.
Yeah I feel you. It sucks that there are now reset for this...

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Resetting the Faith quest progression has been discussed already. Use the search bar, takes like 2 minutes to find it.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes