Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
How can I reroll the captured ghost? I have that option activated but once inside the hunt I don't know how to change the ghost. By the way, sorry for my poor english but not it is my native lenguage.
1691945008067.png

Reactions: fapderp11

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Why did Luna leave?
Because you hooked up with a better girl.
Like seriously, no one in-game even bats an eye to her leaving you and hell her own sister pretty much says "Eh, whatever. I'll still hang out and have sex with you". I found it even more funny that the first video I uploaded with Wendy the number of dislikes were drastically lower.

How can I reroll the captured ghost? I have that option activated but once inside the hunt I don't know how to change the ghost. By the way, sorry for my poor english but not it is my native lenguage.
View attachment 2848661
I'm actually not sure how this works but I think it rerolls so that it's not a ghost you've already captured. Also not sure if it's automatic or if you have to manual do it.

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

curex6

Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2848661
i think when it is off (no) uncaptured gost will appear on the other hand when its on (yes) both ie captured and not captured will appear

curex6

Sep 7, 2022
Why I cant find Yorei and the other new ghost in my contract? I kept repeating this: Enter contract and type "WHATAREYOU" and then leave...But all the ghost I met is the older ghost...Why I cant meet the other 2 new ghost?
put reroll gost in the options menu to "NO"

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I kept trying to get Luna to invite Mac to her house and i couldn't do It, is It bugged/removed for this version? Or is It only for me or i finished an event that disabled that?

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I kept trying to get Luna to invite Mac to her house and i couldn't do It, is It bugged/removed for this version? Or is It only for me or i finished an event that disabled that?
the first thing is to complete the hunt. Sometimes it will take time for the message that triggers the scene to appear. Just keep trying until it happens, you will see that Luna takes off her clothes and goes to her room. and do not forget to put a camera in his room to see the scene. It works for me.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
the first thing is to complete the hunt. Sometimes it will take time for the message that triggers the scene to appear. Just keep trying until it happens, you will see that Luna takes off her clothes and goes to her room. and do not forget to put a camera in his room to see the scene. It works for me.
Yes, well, I've tried for around 5 minutes and didn't get the message inviting Mac. In the previous game version, It took only 5-10 seconds to get the message.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes