reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
If you were caught by a ghost before identifying it, or if you have already caught it, it will not be accepted.
I identified the ghost prior to capturing it, and it did not get me, but I can't seem to finish the board. Tried a few times, thought I was doing something wrong. Might re-install.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordRobster

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Is it just me or is the game a little glitchy? No orbs in ghost room/where the ghost walked by me (degrees going -1 when the ghost walks past) and no UV markings and the ghost is a UV marker type

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Is it just me or is the game a little glitchy? No orbs in ghost room/where the ghost walked by me (degrees going -1 when the ghost walks past) and no UV markings and the ghost is a UV marker type
The game probably has some noticeable bugs, wait for next update to fix these problems?

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Evidences like UV Market seem to be RNG, not always you'll find them; Thermometer and EMP detector are the most trustworthy ones.

The Ghost Orbs can only be seen with all the lights off; always worked for me.

Thermometer always bugs when ghosts walks through, that's in-game mechanic.

But still, there really might be bugs in the game; i've seen quite a few myself.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Evidences like UV Market seem to be RNG, not always you'll find them; Thermometer and EMP detector are the most trustworthy ones.

The Ghost Orbs can only be seen with all the lights off; always worked for me.

Thermometer always bugs when ghosts walks through, that's in-game mechanic.

But still, there really might be bugs in the game; i've seen quite a few myself.
(y)

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
What's that? Do you remember how you triggered it?
It looks like a scene that was added when I updated to 0.1.2.3 this time.

Remember the unused portal combination I posted before? If you use a combination of those portals in this version, it won't work.

However, there is a new hint in Luna's room, and if you look at the hint and match the combination of portal symbols, it moves to a new space.

The unused portal has probably been replaced.

Last edited:

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I can't wait for this game to be 100% complete. Though I do hope Hailey's Treasure Adventure gets an update here soon as well.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
It looks like a scene that was added when I updated to 0.1.2.3 this time.

Remember the portals I posted before that aren't used? If you use a combination of those portals in this version, it won't work.

However, there is a new hint in Luna's room, and if you look at the hint and match the combination of portal symbols, it moves to a new space.

It's probably been replaced by that unused portal.
Can you share the 0.1.2.3 update? Seems LAGS changed how to get Rose's safe code in Evergreen Academy.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So the poker game is for Mac not for MC bulllshitt isn't
Mac is the MC of a harem VN that just happens to be in the same universe as this game. I'm 100% convinced of this. The only way he can basically do whatever he wants with literally all the girls and not one of them get upset about it. They simply wait their turn lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nameless-King
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes