DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
do you mean before the hunt? i see blood Mariam poping on/off during the hunt in front of mirrors but even if i get close enough, the dagger doesn't do anything. Do i need to do something to weaken them?
Yes, they stand idle for around 4-5s before they start chasing you during a hunt, these 2 can only be downed in their idle state.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Do you think this game will end by the MC exorcising the magic ring? The thing is supernatural after all. Possessed perhaps? Using the ring as a cock ring to purge it would be funny if anticlimactic.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
where do you get the lifetime pass
Hello. Lifetime pass refers to buying the entrance to a place to investigate; its called lifetime because the entrance pass you buy is permanent.

You can buy the lifetime pass at the board to the left of Luna's Computer.

Here's a picture:
Sem título.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

Hisshighness

Apr 19, 2023
Can someone please,for the love of the culuture,share me a saved file where 4th poker girl is unlocked,i just cant beat her im terrible at card games(a man who cant get his sauce) :(

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
after getting Tall Wendy, Short Wendy and Doll Wendy. How do I get luna back?
Open the "SaveData.txt" file in "AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Lustful Spirit Hunt" and modify the "soulOrb" entry. If you change the value to "0", it will return to just before picking up SoulOrb, and Luna will also return. And, since the unlock status remains the same, you can save all three forms of Wendy in the gallery.

LordRobster brought this information to light. I added this message at the gallery walkthrough i posted on page 55 of this topic. And credited him there.

Can someone please,for the love of the culuture,share me a saved file where 4th poker girl is unlocked,i just cant beat her im terrible at card games(a man who cant get his sauce) :(
There you go.

Last edited:

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I never thought when checking for 'strip poker', that this game would come up from the walkthrough that includes a use of the word 'strip' and also 'Butt Sex Poker'.
Which I'm not even sure how that works. How does one bet butt sex? Hrm.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkSlayer666

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I never thought when checking for 'strip poker', that this game would come up from the walkthrough that includes a use of the word 'strip' and also 'Butt Sex Poker'.
Which I'm not even sure how that works. How does one bet butt sex? Hrm.
It's part of a show where this guy asks girls to play poker under the circumstance that he if loses, they'll get money; and if he wins, they'll have to record anal sex live for the show, and then go naked home because they bet their clothes and asses in the process. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys there's a place where i can report bugs ? i don't have a itch.io profile
Anyway i found these bugs 1) even if i found all the 3 evidence and i designate which ghost i've faced ( and it's obviously right) sometimes in the section after a succesful hunt it says that i didn't found which ghost i've faced.
2) during a ghost hunt i was able to enter the truck and even the ghost could, in fact i was caught.
truck should be inaccesible during hunts.

Sep 9, 2018
guys there's a place where i can report bugs ? i don't have a itch.io profile
Anyway i found these bugs 1) even if i found all the 3 evidence and i designate which ghost i've faced ( and it's obviously right) sometimes in the section after a succesful hunt it says that i didn't found which ghost i've faced.
2) during a ghost hunt i was able to enter the truck and even the ghost could, in fact i was caught.
truck should be inaccesible during hunts.

1) You have to input all evidence on top of designating the ghost,

Hisshighness

Apr 19, 2023
Open the "SaveData.txt" file in "AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Lustful Spirit Hunt" and modify the "soulOrb" entry. If you change the value to "0", it will return to just before picking up SoulOrb, and Luna will also return. And, since the unlock status remains the same, you can save all three forms of Wendy in the gallery.

LordRobster brought this information to light. I added this message at the gallery walkthrough i posted on page 55 of this topic. And credited him there.

There you go.
dude ur a life saver,thank you so much its been a rough few weeks and this really helped me keep my hopes up,i really appreciate it bro,,

Reactions: DarkSlayer666

Nameless-King

Jul 4, 2022
Do you think this game will end by the MC exorcising the magic ring? The thing is supernatural after all. Possessed perhaps? Using the ring as a cock ring to purge it would be funny if anticlimactic.
Nope, i don't think so because i already asked dev about it. he said Mac will keep it until the end.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Could anyone get the TessCosplay event? I can't trigger it.
"TessCosplay": after catching the ghost on Croydon Street House map while taking Tess robot with you, there's a chance Tess will message you and a sex scene will take place in Parent's Bedroom; if you fail the RNG, she'll go to Tess's Bedroom instead and stay there.

I took this from the walkthrough you will find on page 55 of this topic. There's all the gallery scenes in there. To get this, shouldn't take more than 4 runs, seems to be very common. I think i got 2 out of 4 tries.

Reactions: Redyqar
Dec 11, 2019
"TessCosplay": after catching the ghost on Croydon Street House map while taking Tess robot with you, there's a chance Tess will message you and a sex scene will take place in Parent's Bedroom; if you fail the RNG, she'll go to Tess's Bedroom instead and stay there.

I took this from the walkthrough you will find on page 55 of this topic. There's all the gallery scenes in there. To get this, shouldn't take more than 4 runs, seems to be very common. I think i got 2 out of 4 tries.
Doesn't appear for me, do you still have Luna as your assistant or Wendy?

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
Aside from the voice effect when interacting with Luna/Wendy is the same I prefer Wendy over Luna
Sure you can visit her poses in the gallery, I like the Wendy animations more ^^

Only thing I'd assume is this might lead to something new like Luna feeling betrayed
thus Wendy taking over her role as Helper.

and being able to reset it pretty easily by changing a value to 0 to reset it is a neat touch.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes