LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Could anyone get the TessCosplay event? I can't trigger it.
Doesn't appear for me, do you still have Luna as your assistant or Wendy?
As OvaLoaf mentioned before, Tess's cosplay event is RNG, but there's a way to tell if it's going to happen in this hunt.

Basically, the closet that exists in parents' room is where the MC can hide.

However, as shown in the image attached below, you can see that "hide" has been changed to "talk" with a certain probability, and when you interact, the MC says that the closet is locked and you can't hide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you see that parents' closet is locked, you'll see 100% of Tess's cosplay event when you catch a ghost. (Talk to Tess, who is having sex with Mac, and you'll see why it was locked.)

Of course, if you want to see this event, you have to recruit her from Evergreen University first.

Last edited:

Lolef

Jul 31, 2020
if anyone is interested, here's a save. There is no faith1-2. Mac melanie-jennifer and 2 delivery girl, the rest seems to be there

Last edited:
Reactions: Romi20

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
How can i make Ted find out that Luna is having sex with Mac? Since he keeps saying that Luna is working on the game when she is going to fuck with Mac when i check the entrance on Luna's room

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
How can i make Ted find out that Luna is having sex with Mac? Since he keeps saying that Luna is working on the game when she is going to fuck with Mac when i check the entrance on Luna's room
Wasn't this also mentionend on Page 55 which DarkSlayer666 referenced to?
something along the lines of placing a Camara in Luna's room before capturing the ghost to where she goes to the room?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Wasn't this also mentionend on Page 55 which DarkSlayer666 referenced to?
something along the lines of placing a Camara in Luna's room before capturing the ghost to where she goes to the room?
I did it and followed the instructions step by step, but Ted keeps saying that Luna is working on her job instead of saying a different dialogue about it even though he has seen it on camera

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
I did it and followed the instructions step by step, but Ted keeps saying that Luna is working on her job instead of saying a different dialogue about it even though he has seen it on camera
I didn't had it unlocked myself so figured I give it a go. Also Luna must be the current Assistant, because if you use any of Wendy's vessel the phone contacts change and you won't be able to do this.
But I followed these steps in this order

12.5• Mac: "Luna": Start the investigation/mission at Luna's House map, go to Luna's Bedroom and install a Video Camera there. After catching the ghost, go to Luna's Tablet at the truck and in Chats, message Mac until she invites him for a fucking session, then you'll find Luna walking all the way from the truck to her room in order to have sex with Mac. She won't enter the room if you're next to her, but if you move back and forth, she'll have entered the room and locked it. The only way for you to get this animation is by going back to the truck and accessing the Video Camera through the CCTV Computer.

and it is now a viewable scene on the PC. if it won't unlock regardless I guess resetting your game data and redo things would be faster unless you have hunted down everything else to unlock.

Dec 11, 2019
As OvaLoaf mentioned before, Tess's cosplay event is RNG, but there's a way to tell if it's going to happen in this hunt.

Basically, the closet that exists in parents' room is where the MC can hide.

However, as shown in the image attached below, you can see that "hide" has been changed to "talk" with a certain probability, and when you interact, the MC says that the closet is locked and you can't hide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you see that parents' closet is locked, you'll see 100% of Tess's cosplay event when you catch a ghost. (Talk to Tess, who is having sex with Mac, and you'll see why it was locked.)

Of course, if you want to see this event, you have to recruit her from Evergreen University first.
I have done this, no shit, 33 times so far. I have Tess as a recruit with her and her robot, and this event is simply not happening for me. If this is actually due to the RNG, then to say I am sick of encountering RNG in this game would be a massive fucking understatement.

Reactions: MoreNow
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes