Sep 9, 2018
I have done this, no shit, 33 times so far. I have Tess as a recruit with her and her robot, and this event is simply not happening for me. If this is actually due to the RNG, then to say I am sick of encountering RNG in this game would be a massive fucking understatement.

Yeah the RNG is the only major shortfalls for this game.

The setup I had was my assistant was 'Luna', and checking the wardrobe in the Parent Bed room first (type 'runner' for cheat so you can run fast)

If the wardrobe is locked, the event will happen, if it's not locked and you can hide, turn back end investigation and restart it again.
I have tried about 5 times after switching my Assistant back to Luna, it won't work as Wendy I think.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah the RNG is the only major shortfalls for this game.

The setup I had was my assistant was 'Luna', and checking the wardrobe in the Parent Bed room first (type 'runner' for cheat so you can run fast)

If the wardrobe is locked, the event will happen, if it's not locked and you can hide, turn back end investigation and restart it again.
I have tried about 5 times after switching my Assistant back to Luna, it won't work as Wendy I think.
Will try that out. If Luna being your assistant is the thing that lets it trigger then that is really unintuitive but maybe it makes sense lore wise?

Reactions: DarkSlayer666

AleeG

Jul 30, 2021
Despite that picture you provided, the error code is 84073 C. Seeing that it is displayed inside the character's dialogue box, could indicate that this is a script error of some sort. Possibly ren py related.
84073 C is not a bug, it's a coin. I'm stuck in the Tess mission. When I go to Tess and press the "e" key, it says what's on the photo. I can't do anything. I've had a look on the internet, but I can't find a solution.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone know where to find Olivia's flash drive? I swear I have checked every room.
I'm writing by memory, so i could be wrong.

Olivia's Flash Drive is supposed to be at the room left of Security Room in Evergreen University. I said "supposed" because I've encountered this problem where the Flash Drive simply wasn't there to be found. Then i had to abandon my save and make a new one, and then the Flash Drive was there. There are bugs.

Edit: Olivia's Flash Drive is located on Class 4-1 (3rd floor) room at Evergreen University.

Here's a picture:
image.png

Last edited:

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I have done this, no shit, 33 times so far. I have Tess as a recruit with her and her robot, and this event is simply not happening for me. If this is actually due to the RNG, then to say I am sick of encountering RNG in this game would be a massive fucking understatement.
It's probably a bug, or there is another requirement for this scene to happen. Shouldn't take 5 runs to get this scene. Either way, needs to be tested. OvaLoaf is looking into this; If he doesn't comment on this i'll also run some tests.

Reactions: fapderp11

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
84073 C is not a bug, it's a coin. I'm stuck in the Tess mission. When I go to Tess and press the "e" key, it says what's on the photo. I can't do anything. I've had a look on the internet, but I can't find a solution.
Thank you for the reiteration. Now I feel so dumb right now thanks. Anyways, no worries, I believe you, that was the coin counter of how many coins you have in the game. From what you are saying in your post, it sounds like you are getting freezing problem and you are unable to continue after pressing the "e" hotkey.
Please refer to this thread and look at the comments. Other people seem to be having the similar problem you are having. Let me know if this helped. On that very page, the developer "LAGS" states: " Do you mean when you meet her in Class 1 2? If yes then you have to go back home. " Hope this helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSlayer666

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I did it and followed the instructions step by step, but Ted keeps saying that Luna is working on her job instead of saying a different dialogue about it even though he has seen it on camera
Because that line is unique and won't change even if Ted checks the camera and see Mac and Luna fucking.

If you're worried that Ted is unaware to this, you can rest easy. In "Spoilerish" game mode, the dialogues seem to be more personal and less game-intended dialogues. There, in this same scene, you can find that Ted is perfectly aware of Luna getting another dick that it's not his. In Ted's dialogue by the door, he says something like this:

"It seems Luna is getting her pussy pounded as usual, i'll come back later".

tl;dr: Ted is aware that Luna is fucking Mac.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
It's probably a bug, or there is another requirement for this scene to happen. Shouldn't take 5 runs to get this scene. Either way, needs to be tested. OvaLoaf is looking into this; If he doesn't comment on this i'll also run some tests.
Ok, i tested it, there is no requirement for this scene to happen, you only need Tess recruited—obviously.

It seems i also got lucky in my previous attempts; i said i got 2 succeeds on Tess's cosplay scene out of 4 tries, but after testing again, i only succeed 3 out of 24 tries. The chance is possibly around 10-15%.

But the best way to do this, is by activating the cheatcode RUNNER and interacting with the closet on Parent's Bedroom. If you can enter and hide in the closet, you failed the RNG, go back and finish the investigation and try again until you get the "talk" option instead of hiding. If you win the RNG, this dialogue will pop up:
image.png

Reactions: fapderp11
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes