DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
oh, and I took all three clothes in a new location, I defeat the ghost and go back to the new location and the clothes are still lying, what to do?

Van0K

Apr 21, 2020
There's the 1.2.4 version of this game on itch.io that was published recently. If you want to update this thread BaasB

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
oh, and I took all three clothes in a new location, I defeat the ghost and go back to the new location and the clothes are still lying, what to do?
The clothes are bugged it seems, even if you pick them up, they'll still be there. But the outfit will be unlocked.

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
I did everything to the management. I took the soul and ran straight to the truck finished the investigation and there is no soul ball
Best way to reset it would be by editing the save file, so the orb will spawn where you originally would find it.
Depending which body you want Wendy to take you first need to capture the ghost before you're allowed to put it in for Wendy to use. and if you want to put it in another body. You first need to go back to the level where the body you first picked was at to reclaim the orb and than go to another mission. Otherwise fastest way would be once again to edit your save file :)

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I did everything to the management. I took the soul and ran straight to the truck finished the investigation and there is no soul ball
Is it bugged? To take the soul orb you will need to go to the last vessel you put the soul orb into—it will be floating right where the vessel was—, and then after coming back to the truck, you should see your previous 'soul vesseled Wendy' fallen on the ground as an unanimated body. Is it not like this?

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Apparently 1.3 is out, and on places like dlsite? Unsure if that means it's "finished" or something else.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Apparently 1.3 is out, and on places like dlsite? Unsure if that means it's "finished" or something else.
Nothing regarding 1.3 on itch.io and that's where the dev posts updates. I believe ryuugames has the dlsite version so I'll go check it out.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Dlsite version is 0.1.3 but since its Dlsite the game has censorship, just mosaic censorship over genitals. There's no new content other than poker minigame being changed to rock paper scissors and like 2 characters in the game having new outfits.

Reactions: DarkSlayer666
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes