May 1, 2022
The girls are not implemented in the game yet, those are just ideas and might not even be certain, although very likely to be added. This guy seems to work on multiple games simultaneosly, but he's a fast worker. So give him some time.

There's a gallery walkthrough on page 55, you can find it by looking at the Uploader's post.
YES, I read all pages incl. Page 55, it said, update 1.2.3 will work with an additional cash scene, and then, this means that there will be an update, + I noticed that new people were passed by the hulk, Blandinka, the girl is holding a weapon in her hands, this means that in the future there will be shooter, reminds me of the game MISSIONCODE:COCO like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkSlayer666
May 1, 2022
As i said, the developer is currently working on multiple games. Those are girls to be added, but won't be added all at once.
it’s cool that he’ll add the others, I personally will wait, I liked all the games, but he added them, but this (
Lustful Spirit Hunt ) just a bomb, he improved the animation, textures, in a word, he put his soul into this game

May 1, 2022
I'm pretty sure it doesn't, most scenes are anal because MC is mad crazy about it, there are a few vaginal and a single titjob scene iirc, but i don't recall a single footjob scene.
for me it footjob scene breaks the thrill of the game itself, the best price(n) ,( chest, ass, mouth, pussy, :love: ) It would be nice to add 2 songs in one location, and for the level of difficulty, and it depends on the map, for example, a school or a city, a hospital, you can make 2 people there. add there than to look for one character's gender. cards, but the game itself is just a BOMB, so what do you think I’m dragging myself, ahh :love: , It’s a pity that girls don’t do this to guys, I’d like to see it :sneaky:.

• Haha
May 1, 2022
Thank you for mentioning this. I too would like to know when the next game's version will release. :)
I personally heard that he is developing a shooter game, I assume that he is developing a shooter, so the update will not be soon, take into account the week or 2 weeks ago, Lustful Spirit Hunt was updated. version 1.2.3 , :unsure: + he hasn’t added all the girls yet, they are on the list, but there aren’t any in the game yet, you can see this in the notepad, first launch the blue card and then open the notepad and all the lists are immediately loaded there, yaki are there but yaks are not, here is a list of girls that are not in the game,( Thundergirl , Suckassbee, Umbrella , Photogenic, Twin Nurses , Cookiesaki Lady , Tick-take , Oh- Baker ) + and additional cards will be added, it will be logical, new cards, new persons, so what's going on .

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes