OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
What the guy above me said. LAGS is finishing up Hailey's Treasure Adventure then going back to updating this game. I don't think they've mentioned anything about any new projects yet though but its either a remake of College Brawl or a new game, maybe Magic Ring.

AlabamaNgger

Sep 13, 2023
The game directly says that Rose has X-ray vision and to defeat her I spent 40 min getting the code to the safe, so I decided to write this guide.
Poker Gallery Unlock Guide: Open the file "SaveData.txt" in "AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Lustful Spirit Hunt" and find the following values (located at the bottom of the file):

"judy":20, "shelby": 25, "Pearl" : 20, “Carolina”: 20 “Athena”: 20 “Rose”: 20

Reactions: Bort740
May 1, 2022
The game directly says that Rose has X-ray vision and to defeat her I spent 40 min getting the code to the safe, so I decided to write this guide.
Poker Gallery Unlock Guide: Open the file "SaveData.txt" in "AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Lustful Spirit Hunt" and find the following values (located at the bottom of the file):

"judy":20, "shelby": 25, "Pearl" : 20, “Carolina”: 20 “Athena”: 20 “Rose”: 20
and what is the code for the safe, School

May 1, 2022
What the guy above me said. LAGS is finishing up Hailey's Treasure Adventure then going back to updating this game. I don't think they've mentioned anything about any new projects yet though but its either a remake of ;) College Brawl or a new game, maybe Magic Ring.
I personally this game College Brawl, if he improves the design of this game, it will be simply gorgeous, this is the first time I've heard this game :unsure: (Magic Ring.)

AKiqy

Jul 31, 2021
Where did you all find the code of hilford asylum sex room..
I have searched in every room but couldn't find it.

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with text not appearing on notes?
Some fonts are not supported. Basically, your locale / computer isn't supported (E.G. Chinese)

There are some csv files in games folder located in "LustfulSpiritHunt\Lustful Spirit Hunt_Data\StreamingAssets\". These files contains all text lines used in the game. Open a file, on Text import box make sure character set it Unicode - UTF 8. You can edit text in third column. Make sure you don't edit anything in first row or column. You will need LibreOffice for it.

Source:

geiss112

Jan 14, 2019
Can someone help me, I've entered the right combination to go to the past in the faith quest. But why doesn't anything change when I go down?

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Can someone help me, I've entered the right combination to go to the past in the faith quest. But why doesn't anything change when I go down?
You need to wait for her to spawn in the present, only then she'll spawn in the past. You need to wait around 20-30min real-life time in order for her to spawn, she'll be spawned on 1st floor in front of the Storage Room, being raped by 2 guys. You can find more information on this on the Gallery Walkthrough posted on page 55. You may also have to wait for the event to end (moving back and forth through rooms), I didn't confirm this.

Reactions: geiss112
May 1, 2022
You need to wait for her to spawn in the present, only then she'll spawn in the past. You need to wait around 20-30min real-life time in order for her to spawn, she'll be spawned on 1st floor in front of the Storage Room, being raped by 2 guys. You can find more information on this on the Gallery Walkthrough posted on page 55. You may also have to wait for the event to end (moving back and forth through rooms), I didn't confirm this.
Do you know the password for the safe, School

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes