Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The itch page gets updates on the work LAGS does, like the 2 new ghosts and rooms, if you want to check it out ;)

May 1, 2022
:unsure: here is a list of which girls he will add, (Thundergirl, Suckassbee, Umbrella, Photogenic, Twin Nurse ,:love: ) here is a list of what other girls there will be, I think he will take her on a little later ( Oh- Baker , Tick- Take, Cookiesaki Lady , ) thank him for entertaining us, probably next week there will be an update, taking into account last week he partially showed the map + new animations, and this week he already showed a list of girls + showed the entire map + will simplify the mini-game, place poker, I don’t know how at all play poker, but he will also add new girls there, including new NPCs + additional secret room, something else, and little clothes, in a word Little JOHNY :love: SAYS YES YES YES :cool: In general, we are waiting for the release, and we wish him good luck in completing this masterpiece game, do you agree guys.

May 1, 2022
oh yes this will sound funny, I fell in love with a ghost, I dream about her every day, and I can’t forget her pose as she dances, ahaha :ROFLMAO:, that's what a ghost is called ( Countlanak :love:) and the other ghost just uhhh :love: ( Bansheep)

• Haha
Reactions: metasmugl
Jan 25, 2019
Reading the dialogue box in the video, I speculate Ted might have an illegitimate child with someone. I think it's Liz because the girl's hair color matches with her. Maybe he got her pregnant during the first mission.

May 1, 2022
Hello guys, I personally don’t want to bother the developer. , just ask him to make a game for the future name ( PARASITE IN CITY BY PIXEL ) if it’s similar to that game it will be awesome, I also noticed in the PC, on the street, a blonde with a red shirt, she’s holding a gun in her hands and it looks like that game, what I called. Ask him or ask him, he will probably make YES or NO. I’ll just be interested, because someone answered that he has a game for the future and already has a PLAN for the future.

May 1, 2022
New map's looking promising. More locations make me quite the happy gent!
I just accidentally found a new map and shared it for the rest of the yellow men :cool: ;) , + you went to his channel, + there is a video clip of how he changed the poker place to another, and other changes, last week he showed a partial card, and this week he already posted all the cards, and I was looking for a list of new girls, and wrote down which ones exactly, + and what others are left to add, + there is a secret room, take into account :unsure: each card has three girls, but I could be wrong, take 1 card there are 3 girls, the other card is the same. and update 2.01 is what he wrote, and gave a list + I found a list of girls in the comments, first uploaded it on sites, 2 days later I posted a video, so I decided to share it with you, That's why some wine wants to completely complete the game, (Lustful Spirit Hunt , Hailey's Treasure Adventure ) but as I understand it, Vin decided to fully engage with this game ( Lustful Spirit Hunt) and he only works on Saturdays on his project, I mean on his game, there was a delay, and because of that he deleted some files purely by accident + had to urgently return those files because he lost it purely by accident, but his friend helped return the file, then he accidentally DELETED, + another minor problem came from the Unity campaign, I already dealt with them with the Unity campaign, there will be no more problems with the future project. This is what I know from the Information

May 1, 2022
New map's looking promising. More locations make me quite the happy gent!
if you want to have fun, download this game ( The Pilgrimage ) SOON there will be an update from this game, they say there will be an update in a week and I don’t know what version, + after the first chapter is finished, there will be another chapter, that is, a continuation of the game, and the creator said he wants to make something like Fallout, that is, not along the lines walkthrough from the first chapter and I think it’s a little cooler to make it like an action game. + he bought a new PC, and didn’t improve the graphics much, + he heard, he will add new NPCs + improve the progress of the story + before drawing additional cards, new mutants, + increase the number of mutants. Everyone liked the game, a little player with gorgeous graphics, + the plot is written + the scene is exh, there is a lot of loss, there is a scene.

May 1, 2022
tell me when new update drop .Thank
soon, he answered like this (if everything is OK, then I will release the game, this week I will add an additional file, a new map + a change in the place of poker, there will be scissors, paper, stone, then a test of the game + bug fixes, there will be a new NPC, + you will save there will be a reward for the girl, + there will be secret Easter eggs,) 3 days ago he answered, the game is 95% ready, and he said he only works on Saturdays, he wants to complete 2 projects - 2 games and start a new project for a new game this week he is finalizing, working with this game ( Lustful Spirit Hunt ) so wait for it soon, the game was already updated yesterday, that’s what it’s called
(The Pilgrimage -1.85 ) but it’s a 3D game

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes