May 1, 2022
as he answered before, he said how (the game is 95% ready, in the next weeks I’ll add what I added, there’s a new map, new NPCs, a redone mini-game, a new secret joke, new characters) then a test of the game, if everything OK, I’m downloading the game, it will be in a week, + I said that he only works on Saturdays, so things like that, but I’m parazhon that he has time to answer everyone’s questions, this is my respect, there are already plans for the future of a new game and he will come up with scripts over will narrow down.

Reactions: Bort740
May 1, 2022
Hello, the game is updated if you have downloaded the game before this message appear please re download it. There is a bug in new map which created infinite number of EMF objects that will slow down and crash the game. + If the donation reaches certain amount player will get a reward in final update.

Reactions: Bort740
Jan 25, 2019
It appear from this update you can pick ghost using cheats (Thanks to someone on itch, who commented about finding UV messages.)
1.Bansheep - screech
2.Shy - shygirl
3.Suck-ass-bee - lustdemon
4.Conjurer - magicgirl
6.Thunder Girl - zapped
7.Tall Lady - mommyghost
8.Bloody Mariam - mirrorghost

I couldn't find code for remaining 5 ghosts.

Reactions: Timekss

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
sorry for the silly question, but how do you save? I can't seem to also find the save folder where I can put people's save progress.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes