Van0K

Apr 21, 2020
My opinion is that most likely people didn't like I because it was too difficult, yeah I know sounds stupid because they are!
LAGS said that it was not only difficult but also buggy AF.

I myself had straights beaten by pairs multiple times so having the game swapped is a welcome change.

Reactions: fapderp11

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
rage Room (1st floor).
lmao, just finished with the update and wanted to post my save, but someone already did, hehehe, btwI remember there were more codes besides the one posted here, like identifying a ghost and making her angry and peaceful, stuff like that

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
I've read reviews of this game and have already played it! It's true what some reviews say?
He put NTR elements just to attract NTR lovers? For more money?
If it's true, it's really sad to do something like that...

Jan 21, 2022
I've read reviews of this game and have already played it! It's true what some reviews say?
wait really? any words to back it up? if so that is scummy to an extent unless he planned to add it.

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Its mostly hidden NTR so no direct scenes of NTR happening. You can access one NTR scene in the gallery once u reach a certain point of the story. If you chose Spoilerish the dialogue will be unhinged.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes