May 1, 2022
I'm writing by memory, so i could be wrong.

Olivia's Flash Drive is supposed to be at the room left of Security Room in Evergreen University. I said "supposed" because I've encountered this problem where the Flash Drive simply wasn't there to be found. Then i had to abandon my save and make a new one, and then the Flash Drive was there. There are bugs.

Edit: Olivia's Flash Drive is located on Class 4-1 (3rd floor) room at Evergreen University.

Here's a picture:
View attachment 2876147
tell me please cheat. on money

SuperANuper

Jul 23, 2019
why the fuck do people have to put poker in there games i don't play poker i never understood the shit poker goes over my head when someone trying to explain it was a fun game tell i found that shit going to uninstall it now

Reactions: Bort740

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
why the fuck do people have to put poker in there games i don't play poker i never understood the shit poker goes over my head when someone trying to explain it was a fun game tell i found that shit going to uninstall it now
What's the deal with that poker game anyway? Is something important locked behind it?

Jul 20, 2019
aint no way you dont understand poker
What's the deal with that poker game anyway? Is something important locked behind it?
the only thing you get from the poker game is like 5 short looping animations and some text, nothing too special

idk if it's fixed in newer versions but you can actually click on the opponent's cards to reveal them, which makes it really easy

Last edited:

CuzImBalling

Apr 1, 2023
Can someone please tell me how to get the lifetime pass To access other levels I searched for it everywhere and can't seem to find it

May 1, 2022
will you add them to the next update of these girls? (Thundergirl,Suckassbee, Umbrella, Photogenic, Twin Nurses, Cookiesaki Lady, Tick - Take, Oh - Baker,) I just noticed in the notebook that half the girls are on the list, and half weren’t added to the game, but they are on the list. this can be found in notepad, first, you need to select any card, and then press ESC , and you will see the notepad inscription . what is in the game Ghostpedia , and this is the whole list of girls Conclusion. I assume that you will add ex in the future, I am a fan of your games, I played all your games, of all the games I liked, about school, the main character is a GUY, against girls, this one is so cool.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
The girls are not implemented in the game yet, those are just ideas and might not even be certain, although very likely to be added. This guy seems to work on multiple games simultaneosly, but he's a fast worker. So give him some time.

There's a gallery walkthrough on page 55, you can find it by looking at the Uploader's post.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes