tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
the first thing is to complete the hunt. Sometimes it will take time for the message that triggers the scene to appear. Just keep trying until it happens, you will see that Luna takes off her clothes and goes to her room. and do not forget to put a camera in his room to see the scene. It works for me.
how do you get this scene to trigger? I've done so many missions at her home, nothing happened between her and Mac and she's always inside the truck even after spending minutes loitering around her home

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
how do you get this scene to trigger? I've done so many missions at her home, nothing happened between her and Mac and she's always inside the truck even after spending minutes loitering around her home
If you catch a ghost in Luna's house and then continue to text Mac through her tablet, she randomly sends to him a message saying, "I'm home, so let's meet at my home", gonna triggering a secret animation as Luna takes off her clothes and walks into her room like the GIF attached below.
1.gif

During the meeting between her and Mac, the player cannot enter her room but can observe what happens inside by setting up a camera in advance.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If you catch a ghost in Luna's house and then continue to text Mac through her tablet, she randomly sends to him a message saying, "I'm home, so let's meet at my home", gonna triggering a secret animation as Luna takes off her clothes and walks into her room like the GIF attached below.
View attachment 2849676

During the meeting between her and Mac, the player cannot enter her room but can observe what happens inside by setting up a camera in advance.
thank you!

May 22, 2023
I have a few questions

How do I get the soul orb back so I can get more vessels? Rn I have the girl that's found in the sunflower street and I wanna get the big lady in the sex room but I can't

To get the faith scene where we have to wait for 10 minutes away from first floor do I have to capture ghost then wait

How do I get luna and Mac scene in the sex maker software

And where's the red Kat outfit complete I can only find 2

Apr 16, 2022
I have a few questions

How do I get the soul orb back so I can get more vessels? Rn I have the girl that's found in the sunflower street and I wanna get the big lady in the sex room but I can't

To get the faith scene where we have to wait for 10 minutes away from first floor do I have to capture ghost then wait

How do I get luna and Mac scene in the sex maker software

And where's the red Kat outfit complete I can only find 2
The answers for all that are in this thread but I'll try to sum it up fast:

For the soul orb go to the main menu (the one you see when the game start), options, erase data, erase possessed items.

You need to get the doll (one piece first room asylum, one piece behind a garbage can in the map that has a movie theater) again as well if you erase the possessed items.

Go back to the map with the soul orb. Go to the 3rd floor leftmost room, fuck Faith ghost again, go back to the soul orb room and pick it up. You can now use it on any of the three characters. Repeat to get them all. If you want the "tall lady" just head to the asylum, beat the ghost, then interact with the chamber she's stored at.

Yes, you have to capture the ghost first, just go upstairs to the 3rd floor afterwards and leave for like 30m and leave the game running.

For the Mac+Luna scene it's literally just read the post 3 posts before yours. No one can be that lazy.

Use the search engine for the last one, CBA.

midno

Oct 2, 2019
Save is attached for people who want to just barely skip the stupid poker match. (I think the only thing I did after beating poker was bring to life the sex doll in the storage unit)

For those who actually want to know how to beat Butt Sex Poker, here's some tips;

Girls 1-3, 5: get gud at poker

Girl 4 (Rose):

• She sees all the cards in your hand, even when you can't see the final two
  • She will always fold a bet that she is currently going to lose
  • She cannot predict what cards you are going to get from the card exchange
So knowing this, there are two ways that I played this (both take forever unless you get lucky)

Slow n steady​
  • Do not ever increase the bet
  • Tap "Next" until she folds
    • Unless you exchange cards and she does not fold. If you make it to the final round, she has you beaten.
  • If you have any sort of good hand and she doesn't fold, just fold yourself because she has some BS like the Butt Slut card.
  • If you make it to the exchange without any sort of good hand, just reroll anything that isn't a face card.
    • Again, if she doesn't fold after this, she has you beat so just fold to save time
Fast and (I am fucking) Furious​
  • Keep in mind the tips from the Slow-N-Steady section above
  • Start new poker game with her
  • Bet as much as your wallet allows every round
  • Pray to the Light that she folds after the card exchange
  • If she gets all her clothes back and has more than 120c, just restart, repeat, and remember to take the gun out of your mouth.
I did the fast method until I got a round where she lost 3/4 of her cash, then I used the slow method to finish her off. Seems like the best way.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Save is attached for people who want to just barely skip the stupid poker match. (I think the only thing I did after beating poker was bring to life the sex doll in the storage unit)

For those who actually want to know how to beat Butt Sex Poker, here's some tips;

Girls 1-3, 5: get gud at poker

Girl 4 (Rose):

• She sees all the cards in your hand, even when you can't see the final two
  • She will always fold a bet that she is currently going to lose
  • She cannot predict what cards you are going to get from the card exchange
So knowing this, there are two ways that I played this (both take forever unless you get lucky)

Slow n steady​
  • Do not ever increase the bet
  • Tap "Next" until she folds
    • Unless you exchange cards and she does not fold. If you make it to the final round, she has you beaten.
  • If you have any sort of good hand and she doesn't fold, just fold yourself because she has some BS like the Butt Slut card.
  • If you make it to the exchange without any sort of good hand, just reroll anything that isn't a face card.
    • Again, if she doesn't fold after this, she has you beat so just fold to save time
Fast and (I am fucking) Furious​
  • Keep in mind the tips from the Slow-N-Steady section above
  • Start new poker game with her
  • Bet as much as your wallet allows every round
  • Pray to the Light that she folds after the card exchange
  • If she gets all her clothes back and has more than 120c, just restart, repeat, and remember to take the gun out of your mouth.
I did the fast method until I got a round where she lost 3/4 of her cash, then I used the slow method to finish her off. Seems like the best way.
Also, if you tie with her, you lose, which is even more bullshit. It's why I'm not interested in the poker game, no matter how many girls LAGS adds to it. I beat her once and it took ages, then lost interest, so I haven't seen the new girl's scene. I hope LAGS nerfs her bc it's just a waste of time playing against Rose at the moment.

izuku0169

May 27, 2023
w
I strike her with dagger while she was moving then waited for her until she hunts again. Let her catch you this time. Note that you must check what color flame she is making. If it's red then you are good to go.

Talk with all of them and go to the small room where you see marking on the wall. Interact with it to get sun on left, up, right and wind on bottom side. You will gain access to a place where you will find her. Rest is easy.
where is the small room

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I strike her with dagger while she was moving then waited for her until she hunts again. Let her catch you this time. Note that you must check what color flame she is making. If it's red then you are good to go.
For those who can't get this scene. You have to hit her with the dagger AFTER she starts to move. Then, let her hunt again, and when she catches you, you'll get it. Most ghosts can only be banished while they're standing still, this is why people are having trouble getting this scene, players are used to hitting the ghosts before they move. And of course, as LordOfFire&Ice said, make sure it's the red flame You-Rei.

This scene makes me wonder if there are more hidden scenes in the game, cause it doesn't appear on the gallery until you get it, so we wouldn't normally know it's in the game.

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hey guys, I have a question. Is there anyway to change Wendy back to Luna or any other forms of Wendy? I read through the post and go through the soul orb quest. After that, I chose Wendy's tall body as vessel and have the tall Wendy, and I don't see any option to change back to Luna.

Reactions: Cozmos

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question. Is there anyway to change Wendy back to Luna or any other forms of Wendy? I read through the post and go through the soul orb quest. After that, I chose Wendy's tall body as vessel and have the tall Wendy, and I don't see any option to change back to Luna.
No option to get Luna back besides resetting possessed items data. All this does is reset Wendy's vessel as well as getting the haunted doll items.

Reactions: OhShiet

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
To identify the ghost, you should just go into "Conclusion" and check the correct ghost right? I do that and I never get the "Identify Ghost" at the end. Any one know what I'm doing wrong?

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
yes you could change wendy's current body but you can't get luna back without the resetting possessed items data.

as for the changing the vessel just go back to where you found the body of the current vessel and the orb will be there, then you can go and put it in any vessel you find out of the 3.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Mate can you pin these following quotes to the first page? it'll make the talk and discussion a whole lot easier to post these walkthroughs posted by people in here rather than have every new person ask and look for these answers.

View attachment 2218864

Overview:
You play as a character called 'Ted'. Together with you assistant 'Luna', you visit haunted places to capture ghosts.
Your last investigation went terribly wrong which lead you to a hospital.
Now after discharge, you are home to continue your dangerous adventures.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-12
Release Date: 2023-08-11
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(32): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win(64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Cheats

View attachment 2218884 View attachment 2218879 View attachment 2218880 View attachment 2218881 View attachment 2218882 View attachment 2218883

Some people want a guide and I got too much free time so here's a guide to finding most of the scenes, getting recruits, and some other items.

Recruits:
Sabrina
- Read the note in the backyard of Ted's house, then finish a contract in Luna's house, then go to Luna's bedroom and talk to her there. Make sure the ghost room isn't in Luna's bedroom or she won't spawn. She'll give you the video maker app on the PC at Ted's house which is the gallery.

Nina - Finish a contract in Sunflower city, you will find her in Hot Girl Club on the right side of the map. Talk to her and she'll ask you to find Ursula. You will find Ursula in LAG World on the right side behind a glass door. Inspect it then go back to Nina. She'll move into your house and you'll find her in the kitchen. After finishing a few contracts Luna will eventually tell you a fox spirit appears and it'll actually be Nina's fox transformation. Recruiting her gives you a chance to heal from doing KTE.

Gloria/Lust - Interact with the mannequins in the Asylum map, follow this guide to make it easier. The mannequins will change from white to flesh color if you're doing it right, once done you'll get dialogue of Ted saying your neighbor called you. Go to the backyard and you'll find Gloria/Lust. She'll appear in the truck, cum in her to buff your thermometer, press F and it'll reveal the ghosts exact position if you're in the room its haunting for 90 seconds.

Tess - Go to room 1-2 in Evergreen Academy and talk to Tess. She'll give you a robot that can hold items for you and you can fuck to make the ghost hunt earlier. Be careful though, the robot deactivates once the ghost starts hunting and you can't get the item from it during that so let it hold evidence finding items and not exorcising ones.

Irene - Go to the room on right of the 3rd floor stairs in Evergreen Academy, it'll be the double doors with spell talismans on it. There'll be symbols on the wall, set north to sun, east and west to wings, and south to wind. Talk to her and end the contract. You'll find her in the basement with Wendy and she'll ask you to prove yourself. Simply exorcise Wendy and she'll be recruited. She will save you from a ghost if you get caught though you'll still take a bit of damage, she'll be tired afterwards but you can drop a honey burger on her and she can save you again.

Maps:
First Contract
- Tutorial map, not much here besides Liz.

Luna's Home -
  • You can find the Kara Loft: Final Episode channel in the living room on a chair left of the TV.
  • You can find the college uniform outfit for Luna and is easy to find.
  • If Luna is your assistant you can trigger a secret scene by going to Luna's tablet and message Mac until you get a message where Luna asks him to come over and have sex. Finish the contract and Luna will walk over to her room naked. You can't enter the room at all but if you left a camera inside you can watch it from the truck.

Croydon Street Home -
  • If you have Tess recruited you can get a scene where she has cosplay sex with Mac. It seems to be rng but if you interact with the closet in Tess' parent's room and it says its locked then the scene should trigger after you capture the ghost. Otherwise she'll just move to her room and you can't really do anything.

Sunflower City Streets -
  • You can find Mac fucking Rebecca in the Hot Girl Club area on the left side. You can find the haunted doll behind a trash pile in back alley 1.
  • There is a garage door in back alley 3 which contains a sex toy and the Judy doll vessel for Wendy the code is 773856.
  • Location of the lust outfit for Luna, you must finish the Gloria/Lust puzzle in the Asylum before the horns spawn, use cum water on the mannequin in Hot Girl Club to get the leotard the rest are easy to find.

Hillford Asylum -
  • You can find the haunted dolls dick in the reception area right on the desk.
  • There is a locked sex room holding a potential vessel for Wendy, use the code 316981.
  • There is a safe containing the rags outfit for Luna, the code is 474763.
  • There is a bunch of scenes here. Go the toilet in Ruth hallway 1 and interact with the stall before you capture the ghost. Once you capture the ghost there is a chance for a scene to occur, check the sofas in 4 different areas in the map, one in the end of Ruth Hallway 2, one in the lower lounge, one in the upper lounge, and one in the room with the door that says LAGS. There are 4 possible scenes,
  • Additionally if you have Tess you can position the robot to be watching them and if you wait a bit Tess will message you, she'll then walk over to where Mac is and you'll get her scene with Mac though I think this only happens if the scene is just Mac and Harleen.

Evergreen Academy - A crap ton of scenes here. You can find the keys in the security room, the code is on a phone in the nurses office.
  • One scene is found on the 1st floor storage room, locked double doors next to the cum stains.
  • 2 scenes are on the 3rd floor, room 3-2.
  • You can find the soul orb in the symbol room safe and it is used to give Wendy a vessel. It needs a randomized code which is obtained after beating Rose in poker. There are guides on how to edit your save to skip beating her but if you want to beat her fair and square you can rapidly click on a persons cards in poker to reveal what they are.
  • In the symbol room, set north and south as lightning and east and west as suns, you then get a door prompt on the symbol, press up and you'll end up in a genderbent universe.
  • To get the short vessel for Wendy and more scenes. Wait a while somewhere away from the 1st floor, I recommend waiting in the Faculty Lounge as it has the clock. Wait until the clock reaches past 3 am in game time (takes about 10+ minutes). Go back to the first floor with the cum stains and you'll find 2 guys and a girl there, they'll offer to let you do her and the scene progresses until you can but you don't have to. Go back to the symbol room and make all symbols a sun but the south wind, enter and you'll find Faith, talk to her and tell her the truth and she'll ask you to give her a dark mirror, do so. Exit the contract and come back, go to 3-2 and you'll find the gang bang gone. There is a ghost in the room, use cum water on it and it will be Faith, fuck her to get the scene. Finishing the quest will also unlock the other scene if you chose to instead wait your turn.
  • Wendy's short vessel will be found inside the symbol room.
  • Extra scene, go to the 3rd floor girls bathroom and go to the third stall, interact with it and you'll hear a knock, do this a few more times and you'll enter the stall, now wait a while and you'll get the Hanako-san scene.

Additional Scenes:
Haunted Doll
- The haunted doll has a few scenes. You can find it fucking the onahole around the house but occasionally you can find it fuck Sabrina and Gloria/Lust. Sabrina has 2 versions one clothed and one naked, just have sex with her normally to make her naked or clothed.

Bansheep Doggystyle - Hit a Bansheep with cum water and while its down use the cursed dagger on it. This will get you the scene.

Tall Lady Reverse Cowgirl - Have a lit candle when you capture her, instead of winning the minigame let your stamina drain and lose.

You-Rei Cowgirl - Haven't confirmed this one myself but apparently you're meant to find a You-Rei that's weak to the cursed dagger, signified by red spirit flames. You're supposed to hit it with the dagger then let it go and the next time it hunts you let it it catch you to get the scene.
GALLERY (aka Sex Video Maker) Walkthrough (WiP)

You can access the gallery through Luna's Computer in Ted's House as soon as you recruit Sabrina; you will find how to rescue her in this walkthrough.

Ghosts

1. Bansheep, Tall Lady, and You-Rei?

1.1 • Bansheep's Doggystyle: you need to use Cursed Dagger on her after striking her down during a hunt; that will strip her off of her clothes and you'll get this new doggystyle animation after pressing X on her downed state.

1. 2 • Tall Lady's R Cowgirl Anal: you need to put a lit Candle on the ground right beside her spawn spot during a hunt, attack her with the Cursed Dagger and fail to capture her (just let your stamina get drained away by avoiding the "heart" icon on the minigame scale.

1.3 • You-Rei?'s Cowgirl: periodically, you will see a small flame orb floating randomly in some of the rooms, if the flame orb is red, she can be stabbed with the Cursed Dagger. After being stabbed, the next time she hunts you, just let her capture you, this will trigger the special animation.

Recruits

2. Luna ("Regular", "RegularN", "Uniform", "UniformN", "Ragged", "RaggedN", "Lust" and "LustN" refers to the clothes she's wearing during K.T.E. (sex)).

2.1 • Regular is her default cloth.

2.2 • Uniform can be found at Luna's Home map. This costume is divided intro 3 pieces:

Piece 1: hanged at the wall at Foyer;
Piece 2: on the broken table at Basement;
Piece 3: on the closet's drawer at Luna's Bedroom.

2.3 • Ragged Cloth can be found at the Rose's Safe located inside F201 room (code: 474763) at Hillford Asylum.

2.4 • Lust can be found scattereted throughout Sunflower City Streets. This costume is divided into 3 pieces:

Piece 1 is on the ground between garbage bags and boxes at Backalley 2;
Piece 2 is dropped by succubus-like mannequin (to the left of Rebecca getting banged) after using Cum Water on it, at Hot Girl Club
Piece 3 is found on the ground, right beside a light pole where Ursula is having sex with 2 guys, at LAG World.

OBS: Apparently, the Piece 3 can only be found after completing the 7 Mannequin Puzzle at Hillford Asylum.

3. Wendy ("Naked" and "Tshirt" refers to the clothes she's wearing during sex.

3.1 • Naked is her default cloth.

3.2 • Ghost T-Shirt can be found in Tess's Bedroom at Croydon Street House map.

4. Sabrina

4.1 • Sabrina can be found at Luna's Bedroom at Luna's Home map after reading the letter she left and after catching the ghost in there. The letter is found at Ted's House in the Front Door (yard).

4.2 • Both Sabrina's Clothed and Naked animations are there by default.

5. Lust

5.1 • Lust is a recruit that possessed a mannequin. She will go to your house after finishing the 7 Mannequin Puzzle at Hillford Asylum. Her sex scene is there by default.

6. Nina

6.1 • Nina is found at Hot Girl Club at Sunflower City Streets map after capturing a ghost there. She will ask you to find Ursula. Ursula is having sex with 2 dudes at LAG World; interact with her, go back and talk to Nina. She'll thank you and go to your house.

6.2 • Nina's Clothed and Naked are there by default.

6.3 • Nina's Fox Demon is found by reaching the Kitchen at Ted's House as soon as possible after you finish a mission. You need to be able to have sex with her in order for this to happen.

7. Irene

7.1 • Irene can be found at Evergreen University at the Empty Room (Portal Room 3rd floor) after inserting a specific code. After finding her, she'll immediately move to your house as a recruit. A picture of the code will be put here later.

7.2 • Irene's Clothed and Naked are there by default.

8. Tess Bot

8.1 • Tess and her robot can be found at Class 1-2 (1st floor) the Evergreen University map. After talking to her and completing the investigation there, Tess will be automatically recruited. She won't appear at Ted's House, but she'll accompany you during investigations/missions. She'll send her robot to help you during missions, and you can press X to have sex with it.

OBS: if you recruit Irene first, there may be a bug where she won't be able to join you as a recruit. This personally happened to me, and i had to edit save file to fix it.

8.2 • Tess Bot's Spooning and Doggy Anal apparently are there by default.

9. Liz

9.1 Liz's Doggy is found at First Contract map at Inner Room, simply by pressing X next to her.

10. Delivery Girls

10.1 • There are a total of 5 different delivery girls: Coco (white skinned brunette), Donut (dark skinned brunette), Honey (white skinned blonde), Buttercup (dark skinned blonde) and Ginger (red haired).

10.2 • These scenes at the gallery seem to be unavailable at the moment; i completed all of them but didn't get their scenes unlocked. To get these animations, simply buy food by talking to Luna/Wendy during an investigation/mission; the delivery girls will immediately appear in front of the white board after spending a certain amount of coins on food (you must buy, eat them, and buy again; consecutively).

There are 2 types of services from each of these ladies: blowjob (BJ) and anal (Ass). Their default service is the blowjob, but if you don't climax or ignore them, and keep buying food, after spending a few more coins, she'll offer her anal service (Ass) instead of a blowjob (BJ). You can check what service she's currently offering by looking at the poster she's holding: if it's a mouth, its a blowjob; if it's buttocks, then its anal.

OBS: there is a misspel in either Coco's name or Coco's animation name, as her name was put down as Choco.

11. Tall Wendy, Short Wendy and Doll Wendy ("T-Shirt", "Naked", "RedKat" and "RedKatN" refers to the clothes they're wearing during sex).

11.1 • Ghost T-Shirt can be found in Tess's Bedroom at Croydon Street House map.

11.2 • Naked is there by default.

11.3 • RedKat costume can be found at Evergreen University map. The costume is divided into 3 pieces:

Piece 1 is at Girl's Shower Room (2nd floor);
Piece 2 is at Faculty Lounge (2nd floor);
Piece 3 is at Security Room (1st floor); to enter this room you'll need this code: 937521

NPC

12. Mac

12.1 • Mac: "Harleen1" and "Harleen2" can be found at Asylum; after interacting with the couple having sex in one of the toilets there. After catching the ghost, the couple "may" (meaning it's a possibility, not certainty) swap places and have sex in one of the sofas/couches in the map. These two scenes appear at random.

12.2 • Mac: "Melanie": I don't know, i haven't unlocked this scene, and i tried many, many times. Needs Information

12.3 • Mac: "Jennifer": It's the same as "Harleen1" or "Harleen2". After catching the ghost, you may find Mac either fucking Harleen or Jennifer. Again, its RNG-based. (Double RNG: must spawn Mac fucking on sofas event and specifically Jennifer).

12.4 • Mac: "Rebbeca": can be found at Hot Girl Club on Erotic Love store at Sunflower City Streets.

12.5• Mac: "Luna": I don't think this scene is implemented in the game yet.

EDITED: As pointed out by LordRobster, the Luna scene can be found by sending a message to Mac through the tablet. One of the messages that can be sent is one where Luna asks Mac to go bang her in her house; he agrees to do so. Start the investigation/mission at Luna's House, go to her room and install a Video Camera there. After finishing the investigation/mission, you'll find her walking all the way from the truck to her room in order to have sex with Mac. She won't enter the room if you're next to her, but if you move back and forth, she'll have entered the room and locked it. The only way for you to get this animation is by going back to the truck and accessing the Video Camera through the computer.

12.6 • Mac: "Tess": to trigger this one, you need to find Mac having sex with Harleen alone (after interacting with them at the toilet and not triggering sex scenes where Mac is fucking another girl besides Harleen), then just moving closer to them with Tess's robot will trigger a special sprite for the robot; robot will be horny (drooling and putting hands in her pussy), stay like that for some time and Tess will move from the truck, all the way to the sofa where Mac and Harleen are having sex, just to get some dicking as well.

12.7 • "Stall": it's the scene where the couple (Mac and Harleen) are having sex in one of the toilets.

13. Haunted Doll

13.1 • Haunted Doll: you need to collect 3 doll pieces to unlock these scenes. The pieces are scattered around Streets Map and Asylum (not sure); search previous pages to find where these doll pieces are.

Doll Head: behind trash bags and a trash can in Backalley 1 at Sunflower City Streets map.
Masturbator Toy: inside the secret compartment/garage
Doll Penis: on the counter in Lobby at Hillford Asylum map.

13.2 • Sex Toy: after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found in Ted's House either at Front Door or Ghost Room fucking the Masturbator Toy.

13.3 • Haunted Doll: "Sabrina" and "SabrinaN": after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found fucking Sabrina clothed or naked, depending if you removed her clothes or not during sex.

OBS: although you can see these scenes, they don't seem to be available at the gallery at the moment.

13.4 • Haunted Doll: "Lust": after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found in Ted's House at Front Door fucking Lust.

14. Others

14.1 • Others: "Tori": you can find this scene by entering a specific code in the Magic Symbol Room at the Evergreen University. Check previous forum pages to find this code.

14.2 • Others: "SexOrgy2": can be found in the Storage Room (1st floor, door with "spell" written on it) at Evergreen University, you need the Master Key found at the Security Room to enter.

14.3 • Others: "SexOrgy1" and "SexOrgy3": can be found at most-left room (it has the word "spell" written on it) in the 3rd floor of Evergreen University. You need the Master Key to enter this room.

14.4 • Others: "Faith1" and "Faith2": seems to be unavailable at the moment. It's most likely the sex scenes where she's raped by the 2 guys right beside the storage room; to trigger these rape scenes, you need wait about 25-30min after entering the University Map (someone said after the Hour Hand/Pointer of one of the clocks in the map is past 3 hours) to get this scene.

14.5 • Others: "Faith3" and "Faith4" (both you don't have in your gallery; weird): I think one of these two is by raping her after the 2 guys are done with her (moving back and forth through rooms will set the rape event in motion, as there was 2 guys in line to rape Faith), and the other one is by having consensual sex with her after finishing her quest?(check previous forum pages for more info on Faith Quest) I'm not sure about these 2 scenes, i have both of them unlocked, but i've only had sex with her twice: one by raping, and by consensual sex at the classroom (in her ghost form).

15. Urban Legends

15.1 • Legend 1: Evergreen University at the 3rd floor on Girl's Bathroom, press E (you'll hear a sound) 3 times on the third stall and you'll be hidden, stay for about 1min and you'll get the scene.

• Get the Soul Orb in Evergreen University (it's on Rose's safe there, in the 3rd flor, room with magic symbol on the wall) and use it on any of the 3 unanimated corpses in the game so far. "Tall Wendy" stands for Lady Dahlia's corpse (Asylum; at the Secret Room protected by a code (code: 316981 ); "Short Wendy" stands for Faith's corpse (Magic Symbol Room at evergreen, after doing her quest; read previous forum pages); and "Doll Wendy" stands for Judy Doll's corpse (Streets Map; at secret compartment locked at Backalley 3 (code: 773856)).

• To get these 2 scenes unlocked, you need to find Tess. Tess and her robot can be found at the Evergreen University at the most-left room in the 1st floor, the one with "spell" written on the doors, as if locked/protected; if it is, you need the Master Key, found inside the Security Room, the most-right room in 1st floor; maybe this room is protected by a code, i dont remember, but if it is, check previous forum pages for the code. After "rescuing" Tess, she'll lend you her robot to help you during missions; you can press X to have sex with her robot in any of the rooms during an investigation/mission EXCEPT the truck you start at.

This took me more than 1 hour to write, and i've written all by memory; so a few things might be incorrect, but if it's the case, hopefully someone will correct me (thank you!). Also, it's the main reason why i didn't bring any of the number codes for safes/doors or image codes for the Magic Symbol Room. For these, you need to take a few minutes and search the previous 20 pages of this topic.

I'll probably go to the game later and get all the codes and implement them in this mini walkthrough; and will probably add all the missing scenes of the Gallery here, but i won't make a post about walkthrough. That said, i'd be very glad if someone else did. I'll work on improving this later.

That's it, hopefully this will help some of the totally lost people out there.

Others:

50 days of anal sex (inside garage at streets map)

7 Mannequin Puzzle. At Hillford Asylum map, interact with the named mannequins ONCE so they become BEIGE colored; must be done in this specific order:

Harleen Fisher at Mariam Hallway 1;
Loretta Clarke at F103;d
Sylvia Cole at Ruth Hallway 1;
Brittany Reiner at Toilet in Jack Hallway 1;
Eleonora Potter at Mariam Hallway 2;
Gina Wayne at Marissa Hallway 2;
Jennifer Knott at Marissa Hallway 1.

OBS: If you interact with them after they become BEIGE, you will fail the atempt and will have to start over from Harleen Fisher.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
To identify the ghost, you should just go into "Conclusion" and check the correct ghost right? I do that and I never get the "Identify Ghost" at the end. Any one know what I'm doing wrong?
If you were caught by a ghost before identifying it, or if you have already caught it, it will not be accepted.

Reactions: reinman2001
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes