VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Dev really saw people bitching about bs RNG with poker and decided to replace it with the premiere bs rng game. Wild

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
I have an unreachable page of Ghostpedia(?) in Luna`s room in her house(the most right corner)Do i need them all
or nevermind that?

Jackhammer40000

Sep 4, 2022
Figured out the text to the Suck-ass-bee's true form. Seems like a lot more maybe going on there. Just a haunch I get from reading it. Maybe something to do with it in later update? Super interesting, hope it's expanded on. Just felt like sharing.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
How do I get Judy 1 scene? I can't remember and it doesn't seem to be in the post on page 55. Also, did anyone manage to get Judy 2 scene?
I'll make some edits afterwards. But Judy1 scene was only—apparently—available by moving through rooms with Conjurer ghost spawned/captured. The Conjurer has a special ability to send you to random rooms when moving through them, and the only way to reach said room with Judy1 scene was in the exact version when Conjurer was released. Apparently, the game dev removed the past Storage Room as one of the eligible rooms for teleportation through Conjurer's ability and the scene was unobtainable.

Straight to what's important: the scene can now be obtained by going to Evergreen University, to the Portal Room, going to the past, and simply interacting with the door. It's what I did, but perhaps you'll need a master key you'll find in the new area to enter this room (needs testing). If this is not what that master key is for, then I'm yet to find its use.

Edit: It might also be possible that you need to get the text with a code from Faith at the 3F, thus making the entrance immediately possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiKaEl90

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
This game was looking nice BUT when i play it becomes so difficult, Like You cant use arrow keys JUST a,s,d,w that it. DEV should make it in RPGM engine

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Anyone managed to get Judy1? Also, is there something you can do with Elder Thundergirl, even when I manage to get her on the same room as Mac (Dojo) she just turns around before going all the way.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone managed to get Judy1? Also, is there something you can do with Elder Thundergirl, even when I manage to get her on the same room as Mac (Dojo) she just turns around before going all the way.
currently Judy1 cannot be obtained in a normal way. As LAGS mentioned before, judy1 can be seen in warehouses at Evergreen University in the past, but there is currently no way to get a warehouse key. The key should be added Mascape Apartments, which can be reached in the next update. Until then, it can only be obtained through save data manipulation.
*edit -
LordOfFire&Ice says you can get an old key to the Judy 1 scene in the Regina room at Raven's House, sorry for miss info.

and looking at Elder Thundergirl's wiki in spoilerish mode, Masuo's Apartments is mentioned, which is presumed to be the name of the spoiler version of Mayscape Apartments. So, as LAGS mentioned, nothing can be done to her until the next update.

1.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes