Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Despite only having one scene, the star of this update is Len for me. Belongs to the top tier instantly.
Hoping we get to do more with her soon and as always, as I have patrician taste, I'll also continue to hope that we can impregnate some of these fine women at some point.

johnnyWu

Jan 25, 2023
It appear from this update you can pick ghost using cheats (Thanks to someone on itch, who commented about finding UV messages.)
1.Bansheep - screech
2.Shy - shygirl
3.Suck-ass-bee - lustdemon
4.Conjurer - magicgirl
6.Thunder Girl - zapped
7.Tall Lady - mommyghost
8.Bloody Mariam - mirrorghost

I couldn't find code for remaining 5 ghosts.
I find the other two,but i type "magicgirl" can't work

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-14 010529.png 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-14 011627.png

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
What cosplay pieces is she talking about? I haven't seen any clothes in this map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The outfit she is talking about is a cow bikini she wore in a TV movie featuring Judy.
Talk to her on Spoilerish Mode to find out how to get it, and the lines are as follows -

Oh... right now there are no cow cosplay cloths for you because LAGS wanted to finish this update quicker. You should look around this map in next update.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
The outfit she is talking about is a cow bikini she wore in a TV movie featuring Judy.
Talk to her on Spoilerish Mode to find out how to get it, and the lines are as follows -

Oh... right now there are no cow cosplay cloths for you because LAGS wanted to finish this update quicker. You should look around this map in next update.
Thank you!

Reactions: LordRobster

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a trigger for the haunted dolls dick? It doesn't exist in my game.

Edit: Looks like I accidental grabbed it and the doll just wasn't active for a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daijuna

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
I was curious about what you said so I have read some text from game files so I won't miss anything and I figured out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see. Thank you for your explanation...
I asked that question out of curiosity...
Because you know... this game has some NTR points... So I was thinking too negatively...
I just hate that some of the characters in this game have to be NTRed material by Mac, which is Mac originally from a different game that the developers put into this game for the purpose of making money and adding the story...

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
any step by step how to get true form of succubus and get the scene of mac in their household?

Edit 1: got the mac scene in dojo by cutting off the hanging bells in one of the rooms (they're found in 1 of the rooms randomly, cut using the dagger) and disabling the assist system, scene is at dojo.

but still don't know anything about the true succubus form.

Edit 2:for the lust demon true form, let her capture you, then once she's done go back to the truck and f any npcs there for 2 min, succubus will appear and say you angered her, now just go back and get caught by her again (sadly you can't capture her in this state)

Last edited:

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Ah, I see. Thank you for your explanation...
I asked that question out of curiosity...
Because you know... this game has some NTR points... So I was thinking too negatively...
I just hate that some of the characters in this game have to be NTRed material by Mac, which is Mac originally from a different game that the developers put into this game for the purpose of making money and adding the story...
In this newly added map, LAGS has left a small spoiler for the Magic Ring. If you look at the attached file, you will notice that most of the NPCs actually appear are characters prepared for Magic Ring, not this game.

So, basically, in the storyline of the game, the characters associated with the MC are not touched by Mac. The opposite too. Luna's case is a bit of an exception because she's seems have the power of a succubus. In the case of Tess, in the demo was planned to helping the MC her herself, but in preparing for the Magic Ring game, Tess had to connect with Mac, so what the MC uses turned into a clone, not her main body.

It was mentioned that in Magic Ring games, Mac will be the main character, and the player will be a dating sim game playing as Mac. and 'My' guess is there could be some NTR elements in Magic Ring (you take a woman from another man). and from the next work, he added that if there is an NTR element, we will clearly state it.

In conclusion, most of the human-like NPCs in the game are supposed to be for fan service or preparing LAGS Universe connections. However, as you all know, there was an NTR controversy in the process, and LAGS also had a hard time because of this and seems to be moving toward separating them as much as possible.
As an example, the women on the Mac never touch the MC, and the women on the MC never touch the Mac. It's definitely drawing a line.

1.png

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes