May 1, 2022
How to unlock this animation?
you've already unlocked it, you didn't open it in red, you opened it in white, you opened the animation, or go to the archives Saving and you'll find it there, but the secret tricks weren't worked out, he just kept secret easter eggs, and to complete it, there's an additional quest, but he didn't lead in Add the game a little later, but if you don’t want to wait, it’s fine. bring in more currencies than 3 bucks, and there will be a final game, and if you play for free, you have to wait and collect pieces, and people suffer. Shaw, how, exactly, and how, and so on

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
One bug that basically ends the investigation; if you get caught while moving between areas, it'll bug out the ghost, making them essentially "caught", because they'll never hunt again.

Happened twice. Once was Kuupar/lizard girl and the other was the one who has a blue flame as her spirit orb.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The rope for catching the spirit doesn't work! I press F many times but always the spirit is gone.
I think the rope is literaly not implemented yet. Idk why it's in the game. I tried to use it both at the beginning of the hunt and during a hunt and it never worked

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
The rope for catching the spirit doesn't work! I press F many times but always the spirit is gone.
What spirit are you referring to? The rope must be used when the spirit is about to hunt; right after it spawns and stays idle for about 4s. If you try to use the rope on the wrong spirit, or while it started hunting, it will fail.

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
I think the rope is literaly not implemented yet. Idk why it's in the game. I tried to use it both at the beginning of the hunt and during a hunt and it never worked
It works, it's only for 1 ghost right now though. It works just like the water and dagger you use it using the item key (E by default) on the ghost at the start of a hunt (before it starts moving).

Feb 21, 2018
Cursed dagger just doesn't fucking work on the tall lady even though that's her only listed weakness. Stop focusing so much on secret content and make the basic fucking game loop functional

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
It works as of the latest update, it even has an animation now. But it's only for the thundergirl I believe. Before, it was useless.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Cursed dagger just doesn't fucking work on the tall lady even though that's her only listed weakness. Stop focusing so much on secret content and make the basic fucking game loop functional
Did you use tools during the hunt? Some ghosts cannot be knocked down while hunting.
The only way is to find a ghost room and knock it down before the hunt begins after it appears.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It works, it's only for 1 ghost right now though. It works just like the water and dagger you use it using the item key (E by default) on the ghost at the start of a hunt (before it starts moving).
It works as of the latest update, it even has an animation now. But it's only for the thundergirl I believe. Before, it was useless.
I swear one of the starter girls also had it displayed as a weakness, and I tried it at the beginning of the hunt and it didn't work

Feb 21, 2018
Did you use tools during the hunt? Some ghosts cannot be knocked down while hunting.
The only way is to find a ghost room and knock it down before the hunt begins after it appears.
Cool so not only is that not communicated, but it says in the description that Tall Lady can teleport and start her hunt in different places. And the bigger maps have like 2 dozen potential rooms. Its either badly implemented or badly designed. Trial and error here can take like 30 minutes if RNG is bad.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I swear one of the starter girls also had it displayed as a weakness, and I tried it at the beginning of the hunt and it didn't work
Are you sure you weren't playing the tutorial (first contract)? I think it's the only occasion where you're told to use a rope (other than the Ghostpedia listing it as a weakness for the thundergirl). The tutorial itself is not very intuitive, because they "teach" you how to use all tools to down the ghost, one after the other, but you can't fuck her until you've used them all, which is not like regular gameplay goes.

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Cool so not only is that not communicated, but it says in the description that Tall Lady can teleport and start her hunt in different places. And the bigger maps have like 2 dozen potential rooms. Its either badly implemented or badly designed. Trial and error here can take like 30 minutes if RNG is bad.
It is explained both in the tutorial level and in the how to play menu, for the cursed dagger "When a ghost is IDLE during a hunt, plunge it in it to knock it down." No ghost starts hunting in a random location, they will always spawn in the same room in the same spot that is randomly picked at the start of a job. And you're wrong on what the Tall Lady does, she can teleport randomly during a hunt if not perusing you and she can hunt early (fear ≥ 10%).

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It is explained both in the tutorial level and in the how to play menu, for the cursed dagger "When a ghost is IDLE during a hunt, plunge it in it to knock it down." No ghost starts hunting in a random location, they will always spawn in the same room in the same spot that is randomly picked at the start of a job. And you're wrong on what the Tall Lady does, she can teleport randomly during a hunt if not perusing you and she can hunt early (fear ≥ 10%).
No matter how straight forward something is, human nature dictates that at least 1 out of every 25 people will interpret what is read in a different way. Sometimes it's understandable, other times you wonder how they were able to come up with what they did.

Haikalgyt

Jul 27, 2022
Untitled.png Is there anything to do with this "No sex here" signboard? I,ve been playing this game for a long time but the time when this map released, I got so much bugs and it forced me to use someone's save file...I skipped this quest..So now I decided to restart this game all over and try to solve this quest...Can anyone guide me? or if there's already a guide, can someone show me? I might missed it because too many threat in here.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes