thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I got myself into a peculiar situation. Due to fatigue blight, I don't have enough stamina to fuck the ghost...Is there any way to get rid of it during an investigation (except Dr Blight)?

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
I wonder who is the girl with us when we're hiding in one of those private booths in the sheperd family residence

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I got myself into a peculiar situation. Due to fatigue blight, I don't have enough stamina to fuck the ghost...Is there any way to get rid of it during an investigation (except Dr Blight)?
It seems to go down really, really slow. Another way to clear it is by staying near Mac fucking Judy in Shepherd Household. The explanation to this is that Judy has elf essence or something and she releases a healing aura when having sex.

However, if your stamina is ridiculously low due to stamina blight, not even RUNNER cheat can prevent you from failing ghost capture, because it still drains your stamina. What you can do is activate LOVEMAKER cheat, go to Shepherd Household, capture an easy ghost there with enough stamina, and then finally get close to Judy and Mac fucking.

The blight may also go away if you shut off the game and run it again after some time. I'm not sure about this though.

Reactions: metasmugl

Marozko

May 26, 2020
Подскажите, в обновлении 0.2.0.3 есть пометки о том, что можно пройти квест с громовержкой и загадка манекена, где все это найти

Tell me, in update 0.2.0.3 there are notes that you can complete the quest with the thunderbolt and the riddle of the mannequin, where to find all this

Last edited by a moderator:

Trashbag2580

Jul 10, 2020
I'm a bit confused. How am I able to see the ghost during the wandering period so I can knock it down with the cursed dagger? Also how are you able to see ghost orbs?

Last edited:

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
I'm a bit confused. How am I able to see the ghost during the wandering period so I can knock it down with the cursed dagger? Also how are you able to see ghost orbs?
You're a ghost buster. You need to use tools to try and discover what is the ghost you're off against. You'll usually find the ghost room where the EMF reacted the strongest. Or when using a Thermometer, the ghost room will be at a lower temperature than others. Sometimes one of the objectives is to use the Stick consumable thingy on the ghost room, and you can get confirmation without using the thermometer or EMF. When the ghost starts to hunt, it will be idle for about 4s. The ghost always spawn in the ghost room, at the same exact location.

Ghost orbs are seen through video camera with the room lights turned off, you'll see them only in the ghost room, so that's another indicator of the ghost room.

Reactions: fapderp11

Trashbag2580

Jul 10, 2020
You're a ghost buster. You need to use tools to try and discover what is the ghost you're off against. You'll usually find the ghost room where the EMF reacted the strongest. Or when using a Thermometer, the ghost room will be at a lower temperature than others. Sometimes one of the objectives is to use the Stick consumable thingy on the ghost room, and you can get confirmation without using the thermometer or EMF. When the ghost starts to hunt, it will be idle for about 4s. The ghost always spawn in the ghost room, at the same exact location.

Ghost orbs are seen through video camera with the room lights turned off, you'll see them only in the ghost room, so that's another indicator of the ghost room.
Ah I see. Thank You

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
It seems to go down really, really slow. Another way to clear it is by staying near Mac fucking Judy in Shepherd Household. The explanation to this is that Judy has elf essence or something and she releases a healing aura when having sex.

However, if your stamina is ridiculously low due to stamina blight, not even RUNNER cheat can prevent you from failing ghost capture, because it still drains your stamina. What you can do is activate LOVEMAKER cheat, go to Shepherd Household, capture an easy ghost there with enough stamina, and then finally get close to Judy and Mac fucking.

The blight may also go away if you shut off the game and run it again after some time. I'm not sure about this though.
Actually the easier part would be to visit Doctor Blight. He's in asylum, left to Harleen Fisher (it's a hidden door).

May 1, 2022
44.png
Oh god this game is SO good I bought it from itch.io because I wanted to support the creator SOOO bad. Please tell me there will be more updates in the future. Please tell me this game is not abandoned
for Donators they will release the game earlier, and for free ones they will release the game a little later, the game is not abandoned, but there will be an update, he didn’t add ghosts, and version 2.0.3 he just corrected minor errors, then he added a new location and added Easter eggs to complete past missions, for example a street, 1 map there is a locked room, you need to find a key to open the door, but right now there is no access there, the school there is a safe - the code is radome, that is, I have a code, each player has his own code, then there are 4 or 6 ghosts to be added in the future, there is a list of yaks he added, but the yaks are not in the game, but the list is in the notepad, you can see it only during the game, you need to go into the game and select any card and there you will open the notepad and there there will be a whole list. Once he finishes this game, he wants to move on to another Shooter game, there is a hint and you can see a PC, a street, a blonde with a pistol, this is a future project, right now he is working on the plot, right now he is writing scenarios, there is a character,

May 1, 2022
View attachment 3030706
for Donators they will release the game earlier, and for free ones they will release the game a little later, the game is not abandoned, but there will be an update, he didn’t add ghosts, and version 2.0.3 he just corrected minor errors, then he added a new location and added Easter eggs to complete past missions, for example a street, 1 map there is a locked room, you need to find a key to open the door, but right now there is no access there, the school there is a safe - the code is radome, that is, I have a code, each player has his own code, then there are 4 or 6 ghosts to be added in the future, there is a list of yaks he added, but the yaks are not in the game, but the list is in the notepad, you can see it only during the game, you need to go into the game and select any card and there you will open the notepad and there there will be a whole list. Once he finishes this game, he wants to move on to another Shooter game, there is a hint and you can see a PC, a street, a blonde with a pistol, this is a future project, right now he is working on the plot, right now he is writing scenarios, there is a character,
Haileys' Treasure Adventure and wants to finish this game and start working on the second part Haileys' Treasure Adventure 2

Reactions: Hryp

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 3030706
AWESUM

Reactions: Gradius_Paladin

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys my saves dont work???
My save file is completely useless. My game like saves data somewhere else I think because I tried modifying the save file to get Luna back replacing Wendy but nothing changed. So I decided to download someones save file and use it just to see if there would be any changes and there were none. I even removed the save file but the game data did not change. Pls help

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes