Jan 13, 2022
Is the game complete now? What's with the weird version numbering?
No the game isn't completed, but development is on hold for now since the dev wants to finally finish Hailey's Treasure Adventure. Also don't know why specifically its 0.2.0.3 for example, but it might be because the last update was honestly rushed to fix something with the dlsite version. We weren't even supposed to get anything after 0.1.2.X update before HTA.

Reactions: Sscdrake

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
No the game isn't completed, but development is on hold for now since the dev wants to finally finish Hailey's Treasure Adventure. Also don't know why specifically its 0.2.0.3 for example, but it might be because the last update was honestly rushed to fix something with the dlsite version. We weren't even supposed to get anything after 0.1.2.X update before HTA.
Alright, thanks for the update. I saw it on dlsite so I made the mistake of thinking it was complete.

What's weird about 0.2.0.1? You can roughly translate it into 0.201 out of 1, so it's more like 20.1% completed.
As the previous poster said, I guess he said "good enough" and probably could have easily made it 1.0 and then add anything else as additional post-launch content, though not as if there's any real standard and indie developers already like doing stuff their own way for the sake of it, lol.

I guess I wish him best of luck with the other game,.

888DeFaLT888

Oct 4, 2022
i got no answer on the main thread so ill ask here, i keep encountering this game breaking bug, i move to the right and my character doesnt stop moving, i have no control of the character and i literaly cant play the game, please help, the game is literaly broken

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
How did you get there? I can't find that poster when I go to the past.
the player found a BUG, in the game it’s not on the list, the developer himself is shocked, because one of the players found it, + fixed it, and the developer himself answered, I didn’t add it yet and how did it get there, version 2.0.3 on the site (itch .io) I read in the comments and shared in the care

May 1, 2022
Developed he will add a little later, + right now he paused the game, he replied that he wants to complete the game (NTA) because the game has already been a YEAR under development. and wants to have time to complete it, but then he’ll work on this game (LSH), because at one time it’s difficult for him, and there are plans for a new project + he’ll write a script, + he said that he wants to make a sequel to his game (NTA2)

May 1, 2022
+ he worked on a new game project in the game you can find a hint hint (on the City map, PC trailer, mannequin cover) + gave an answer and confirmed that he was working on a new project + shared the character in the comments 44.png comes up with scenarios for this game

May 1, 2022
there will be an update soon this month, this is a different developer + the game is being made on a different engine (The Pilgrimage 1.9) + the developer on the future project also said he wants to make an action shooter, Part two, that is, right now this is part one and then part two, wants to complete the game up to 10GB, approximately update from version 2.0.0 to 2.0.1

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
the player found a BUG, in the game it’s not on the list, the developer himself is shocked, because one of the players found it, + fixed it, and the developer himself answered, I didn’t add it yet and how did it get there, version 2.0.3 on the site (itch .io) I read in the comments and shared in the care
Oh you're posting comments from the game's site. I understand now.

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
I really dont know how to play, i get stucked, first y do tutorial, and get stucked in dagger, what supose i need to do? 2 candles ..okay..get the dagger..okay, ghost down...okay, press ''X'' ? i cant, press ''E''? cant, ''F''? cant, what i need to do?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
I really dont know how to play, i get stucked, first y do tutorial, and get stucked in dagger, what supose i need to do? 2 candles ..okay..get the dagger..okay, ghost down...okay, press ''X'' ? i cant, press ''E''? cant, ''F''? cant, what i need to do?
Tutorial is a bit confusing, but it intends to show you more or less what the ghost hunt is going to look like and how to use each weapon on the ghost when it spawns BEFORE it starts moving (except for Salt, which you throw on the floor for the ghost to walk over).

What you need to do at that point is pick the weapon Luna asks for, use it on the ghost as soon as it spawns, go back and pick the next weapon she asks for and so on. When you are done with every single one (I believe the last one is the Rope), she will tell you to banish the ghost. Only then must you press X at the downed ghost during the tutorial. You can use the phone to check the weapon she wants if you are not sure.

Of course, during actual gameplay, the ghost will only have one weakness, so you'll have to figure out which ghost you are dealing with before trying the right weapon.

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
I cant figure out how to get Liz new animation in ravens home, after capturing the ghost i dotn have anyone in the truck someone pls help
you are probably going to shepards home instead of ravens home. to switch shepards home into ravens home you have to splash cum water on power breaker in the city streets level

i got no answer on the main thread so ill ask here, i keep encountering this game breaking bug, i move to the right and my character doesnt stop moving, i have no control of the character and i literaly cant play the game, please help, the game is literaly broken
try reassigning keyboard controls before starting the game

May 1, 2022
Oh you're posting comments from the game's site. I understand now.
It happened that one player, that is, Donater, had previously given access to the new version of the game, he found an Easter egg and shared the secrets and how to get through, but his publication was deleted + photo on that site, + developer. It’s on that site that answers these surveys + tells you where and how to find it and how to do it, you have to follow in the comments there you can find something a hundred more, + they share who and how they found it and figured it out. I periodically visit that site and keep an eye on it, one player not long ago asked about these two games, what he told you, and the developer. I answered that player how he wants to do it and what exactly he is doing right now, but he wants to finish the game, but I asked for myself and gave me the answer that I was interested in, even the players asked where they can sponsor the game, or only on this site, I personally I’m collecting more information + filtering and then figuring it out, it’s possible to erase a bug in the game, in case of update 2.0.0 there are a lot of bugs, players donated said where exactly, I fixed it to version 2.0.3, and version 2.0.3 there one player found + shared it, This surprised the developer, and the developer responded like (YOU FOUND THIS, THIS SHOULD NOT BE, IT IS NOT ON THE LIST OF HOW IT GOT THERE,) so he shared the Information.

May 1, 2022
walked around all the rooms but didn’t go(
This is the third time you've asked me, I answered that I threw a new bug , and the developer will later give new characters to new NPCs, I wrote in the comments, find it, read almost 2 pages there, I shared information

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes