fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Cheers i figured it out; they have to be lit WHERE the fecking ghost spawns... ugh
Correct. I posted this long ago, remember that you can search the thread to see if what you're looking into has been posted before.

Oh I've gotten candles to work for Kuppers! It's very tricky though, this is what I do: First try to figure out exactly where she's going to spawn by either fucking Tess or just waiting till she spawns (I think the spawn point doesn't move, might be wrong). Now, get her to spawn again, but before she appears, make sure you leave a lit candle on the floor next to the spawn point (left or right), and finally, when she spawns, light the second candle on the opposite side (so she's between both candles). The problem is that kuppers usually extinguish candles, so it's kinda hard to keep the first candle lit before they spawn. The other issue is that the candles have a short "range", they both have to be kinda close to the spawn point. I think you're supposed to do this when she has just spawned and still isn't moving. It's hard but it works. Don't know if my weird explanation works for you lol. I think there's a little video somewhere in the 'how to play' or 'tools' section of the menu showing how to do it.
Bumping this in case someone needs more detail on candles since it's a very specific method for catching ghosts. It's kinda easier now if you have Gloria: fuck her and she'll upgrade you thermometer temporarily, which shows you the ghost's spawn point before she spawns (equip thermometer and then press E or F, I forget which key), as long as you're in the correct room. This way, you can pretty much "spawn kill" her by placing the candles on both sides. This works of course for any ghost weak to candles, not just kuppers.

Reactions: metasmugl

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
The correct way to use candies is to keep them lit before the ghost spawn. If they extinguish the flame, all you have to do is light them again after the ghost spawn, drop, move to the other side of the ghost and light the other candle. It works 100%, and most likely was intended to be used this way, instead of dropping the first candle before the ghost actually spawn. The dropped lit candle will most likely have its fire extinguinshed If you drop before the ghost hunt phase.

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
It's kinda easier now if you have Gloria: fuck her and she'll upgrade you thermometer temporarily, which shows you the ghost's spawn point before she spawns (equip thermometer and then press E or F, I forget which key), as long as you're in the correct room.
Upgraded thermometer actually shows ghost spawn point without the need to press any keys whatsoever. You simply must have it in your inventory, not even in hand. This and the fact that spawn room temperature differs from other rooms when the light is on actually makes the thermometer most useful tool for spawn point search.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Upgraded thermometer actually shows ghost spawn point without the need to press any keys whatsoever. You simply must have it in your inventory, not even in hand. This and the fact that spawn room temperature differs from other rooms when the light is on actually makes the thermometer most useful tool for spawn point search.
Oh, I always thought you had to press a key. That's neat

johnma8

May 5, 2017
It seems my game is bugged. I don't know what caused it exactly, but the haunted doll is never shown with Irene. I've tried exiting the game and reloading it about 30 times now, but I only get Lust, Sabrina, and the toy.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
It seems my game is bugged. I don't know what caused it exactly, but the haunted doll is never shown with Irene. I've tried exiting the game and reloading it about 30 times now, but I only get Lust, Sabrina, and the toy.
Your game would be bugged if the doll ever were with Irene. The only sex scenes for the doll are with those 2 character you mentioned plus the toy.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes