johnma8

May 5, 2017
So I learned that you can get around the Faith scenes 1 and 2 lockout. What I did was reset the event, found Faith in the past and gave her the third dark mirror, came back to the present and had sex with her as she was, and then she wasn't there the next time I went. She had gone through with the ritual and haunts the room.

noteven90

May 31, 2022
I dont understand. This version listed here on F95 appears to be v2.0.1 - both the file and the OP confirms this.

However the itchi.io site lists changelog notes for v2.0.3, which appear to be identical to those listed here on F95, for v2.0.1.

I am confused. I like the take on thePixel/H Phasmo, but is the paid version on the creators itch.io even any different to this one? Hard to tell, when both versions there and here, appear to have same patch notes.

Hexx48

Sep 23, 2022
I dont understand. This version listed here on F95 appears to be v2.0.1 - both the file and the OP confirms this.

However the itchi.io site lists changelog notes for v2.0.3, which appear to be identical to those listed here on F95, for v2.0.1.

I am confused. I like the take on thePixel/H Phasmo, but is the paid version on the creators itch.io even any different to this one? Hard to tell, when both versions there and here, appear to have same patch notes.
I assume the v2.0.3 is probably just some bug fixes and they forgot to list them. My guess would be a fix for animations not unlocking in the gallery

Reactions: mix2999

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The game fucked my brain. Take a candle, light it up, drop it, take a candle, light it up, drop it, take the dagger, go back, take the candle, light it up, drop it, use the dagger but seems not possible cuz the candle do not light anyone, so take the candle, light it up, drop it, take the other candle..... Damn no thank you, the life is too short to give a fuck on this game.

Meoffjackmeoff

Aug 29, 2020
what exactly settings container do you use? mine doesn't works
Hey i dont know if you figured it out yet but i just finished my setup today after hours of googling for answers. All I changed on mine were.

DX wrapper: Wine D3D 8.14
GPU: GTX 1070
Screen size: 1280x720

Also make sure you run it in window mode. For some reason it won't register your inputs in full screen. What I did was set it to 1280x720 in-game and maximized the window.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
The game fucked my brain. Take a candle, light it up, drop it, take a candle, light it up, drop it, take the dagger, go back, take the candle, light it up, drop it, use the dagger but seems not possible cuz the candle do not light anyone, so take the candle, light it up, drop it, take the other candle..... Damn no thank you, the life is too short to give a fuck on this game.
LMAO XD SKILL ISSUE

Explorer7

May 11, 2022
Mad cuz bad.
If I can play a game for its game aspect and at the same time, I can play it for the H content, then yeah, sign me up. Two for the price of one.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Are you playing the tutorial? The actual game is more straightforward once you understand the banishing tools, but the tutorial makes it confusing. They make you use all the tools one after the other, which is not the way you play normally once you get to the contracts (actual levels).

Reactions: DarkSlayer666

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
How exactly do the candles work again when capturing ghosts?
Since it's not explained properly, I'll let this one slide, good sir.

Simply put, the ghost will go down as soon as you light the second candle on the opposite side of the other lit candle while the ghost (in idle, pre-hunt phase) is in between them. So, one candle (lit and dropped on ground) on the left of the ghost; one candle on the right of the ghost (second candle only needs to be lit, doesn't need to be dropped).

In order to use them properly, you need to know the exact spawn location of the ghost. Then right after the ghost spawns, quckly light (or drop immediately if it was already lit) the candle, drop it in either left or right of the ghost, and then move to the other side of the ghost, and light the other candle. Ghost will immediately go down. It may take a few tries, but once you do it properly once, you'll always get it right.

Edit:
OBS: this must be done in idle, pre-hunt phase, meaning you'll only have around 4 seconds to do it.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Since it's not explained properly, I'll let this one slide, good sir.

Simply put, the ghost will go down as soon as you light the second candle on the opposite side of the other lit candle while the ghost (in idle, pre-hunt phase) is in between them. So, one candle (lit and dropped on ground) on the left of the ghost; one candle on the right of the ghost (second candle only needs to be lit, doesn't need to be dropped).

In order to use them properly, you need to know the exact spawn location of the ghost. Then right after the ghost spawns, quckly light (or drop immediately if it was already lit) the candle, drop it in either left or right of the ghost, and then move to the other side of the ghost, and light the other candle. Ghost will immediately go down. It may take a few tries, but once you do it properly once, you'll always get it right.

Edit:
OBS: this must be done in idle, pre-hunt phase, meaning you'll only have around 4 seconds to do it.
Thank you for explaining that information.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes