Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
The game fucked my brain. Take a candle, light it up, drop it, take a candle, light it up, drop it, take the dagger, go back, take the candle, light it up, drop it, use the dagger but seems not possible cuz the candle do not light anyone, so take the candle, light it up, drop it, take the other candle..... Damn no thank you, the life is too short to give a fuck on this game.
The double candle one is a little tricky, but it's fun if you give it a chance. The candles one, just carry two. Light on and drop it, switch to the second and light. Job done.

TurtleRockNice

May 17, 2021
I don't know if this was said before but after talking to the plague doctor in the secret room of the asylum you can see the doll scenes without the need of the camera (They still don't unlock on the gallery sadly).
Also my game got bugged on the asylum and the Harleen (I think that's her name) scene got bugged and she weirdly started changing colors until she got red and then this weirdbug.png

I would say it's a weird color bug but she's got a mask and her clothes look bloody she is like that japanese legend Kuchisake-Onna, don't know what it means if it appears that the sprites swapped somehow, probably future content?

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
I don't know if this was said before but after talking to the plague doctor in the secret room of the asylum you can see the doll scenes without the need of the camera (They still don't unlock on the gallery sadly).
Also my game got bugged on the asylum and the Harleen (I think that's her name) scene got bugged and she weirdly started changing colors until she got red and then this View attachment 3264491

I would say it's a weird color bug but she's got a mask and her clothes look bloody she is like that japanese legend Kuchisake-Onna, don't know what it means if it appears that the sprites swapped somehow, probably future content?
cosplay sex if i remember correctly theyre making a horror sex game so mac and harleen are the actors so they cycle through all the monster available

Reactions: fapderp11

Frandragon

Oct 30, 2020
Buenas,

No se si esta publicación debería ir aquí, pero he hecho una modificación de los archivos .csv para cambiar el idioma a español del juego, sin animo de lucro y simplemente por entretenimiento y pruebas de programación.
Lo publico por si a alguien le puede servir igual que me ha servido a mi para conocer un poco mejor el lore del juego.
Dentro de los archivos hay instrucciones de que archivos hay que sustituir para cambiar el juego a español.
Dejare el mismo mensaje en ingles, perdón de antemano por mi ingles ya que no se me da muy bien.

Esto es para la versión 0.2.0.1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello good,

I don't know if this post should go here, but I have made a modification to the .csv files to change the language of the game to Spanish, without profit and simply for entertainment and programming tests.
I'm publishing it in case it can be of use to someone just as it has been to me to learn a little better about the lore of the game.
Within the files there are instructions on which files must be replaced to change the game to Spanish.

This is for version 0.2.0.1

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes