Ranticus

Aug 12, 2017
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
Can't enter codes. using ` not working.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Can you tell me step by step how you managed to get in?
Complete gallery walkthrough at page 55 of this topic. You need to get a key on Raven's Home (alternate version of Shepherd Household), go back to Evergreen University, go to the past and open the door with the newfound key. For more detailed information, go to page 55.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone having an issue where text immediately skips? e.g. in the tutorial it immediately fastforwards through all the intro text, and whenever I inspect something or use the phone the text shows up for only a splitsecond. Have checked and my elbow doesn't seem to be resting on the keyboard. v0.2.0.1 x64

edit: solved it with a reboot (kind of), then figured out how to reproduce the issue too. Happens on the demo and other versions of the game too. Issue was a gamepad was plugged in and this game apparently auto-acquires that and interprets it as spamming some button input. Most interesting thing was that launching this game latched the behaviour on until a reboot, so launching a *different* unity game after this one had that one also experiencing the button-spam bug, but rebooting & launching the other game first resulted in no bug until I'd launched lustful spirit hunt. So, LSH's fault, but easily fixed. Some search terms for anyone in the future who might thread-search for the same issue: instantly skipping dialogue, skip text, button input spam, can't read text, too fast

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2022
Hello guys, no one knows there will be an update to the game or it will be 2024, after the New Year holidays :unsure:
From what I know, there will not be an update until the dev finishes his other game Hailey's Treasure Adventure. The next HTA update should be the final one, with probably a couple of bug fixes. So we probably won't see anything new until 2024.

May 1, 2022
From what I know, there will not be an update until the dev finishes his other game Hailey's Treasure Adventure. The next HTA update should be the final one, with probably a couple of bug fixes. So we probably won't see anything new until 2024.
карта.png I heard that there will be a new map, on another site he uploaded this map, and over the update he said that there would be a delay, and that game that you called YES, I feel like he wants to finish it before the New Year HTA, but that game just died down.

May 1, 2022
on this site he often answers, and there I found information about the new Map, and he confirmed, he answered here (Yes, it will be a new map, this is what the map will look like)

dadozej9

Jan 6, 2023
The game is completelly bugged for me, can't change languages and once a press one directional key it's locked forever and can't stop/go other directions anymore

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes