May 1, 2022
Hey guys my saves dont work???
My save file is completely useless. My game like saves data somewhere else I think because I tried modifying the save file to get Luna back replacing Wendy but nothing changed. So I decided to download someones save file and use it just to see if there would be any changes and there were none. I even removed the save file but the game data did not change. Pls help
in the comments, find the save there, it’s there, + you’ve messed up the saving program, you just need to change the save, that is, install your place on another one, and everything can’t be easier, but first type (LAGS ) there it will find the save folder and change it there, when you have changed the file then launch the game and enjoy page 74, 78 there you will find the saves of other players, delete your save, install someone else’s save, and enjoy

RandomN123

Nov 21, 2022
Heya, good day/afternoon, excuse me good sirs, im playin this amazing game in his last update, and i'm following the guide but idk what im doing wrong with the faith quest, literally i'm following the steps like a recipe, but the moment when i try to use the portal's room with the code, just doesn't work the icon of the gate when i do the clicks, there's something i'm missing?

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
Heya, good day/afternoon, excuse me good sirs, im playin this amazing game in his last update, and i'm following the guide but idk what im doing wrong with the faith quest, literally i'm following the steps like a recipe, but the moment when i try to use the portal's room with the code, just doesn't work the icon of the gate when i do the clicks, there's something i'm missing?
Page 55 under the nickname DarkSlayer666, there is a description of the code to get into the portal and there is scene 2,

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandomN123
Nov 3, 2021
You might have the same brainfart moment as me. Do you, perhaps, interact with it because you see those icons above? You actually need to press W and use the portal as a door once it's activated

• Haha
Reactions: RandomN123

RandomN123

Nov 21, 2022
You might have the same brainfart moment as me. Do you, perhaps, interact with it because you see those icons above? You actually need to press W and use the portal as a door once it's activated
In effect gentleman, brainfart moment. Thank u so much for the help. DAMN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guilleboxer

May 11, 2020
The camera is not centered on the character, i move out of the screen when i go to the right and I cant see where I am.
HELP?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: metasmugl

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
The camera is not centered on the character, i move out of the screen when i go to the right and I cant see where I am.
HELP?
I have this problem AND I get stuck in the dumb shelf when I'm doing the tutorial making the first contract unbeatable. Wth?

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
try hitting "U" its a zoom in/out button it might reset it
You apparently have to hit the interact key a second time, which is never explained during the tutorial. I was hitting the direction keys cause that seemed the most intuitive but alas.

Haven't had the zoom problem again but I'll try next time.

terureb

Aug 3, 2023
Trying to start Faith/Mariko's quest but I can't seem to start it despite trying everything. On the Itch.io forum, it says to wait until the clock hits 3 for the 2 men and Faith to arrive at the stairwell, but they seem to arrive right after I capture the ghost. I also cant seem to find Faith waiting next to the door in the past, even though I did not fuck her. She only appears after I fail her quest.
Can someone help me ??

May 1, 2022
Need a new save. can anyone give?
I already wrote to the guy, the same thing as YOU are asking, + the game’s plot is not robotic, developed by. the new update will add a cutscene to complete the cutscene, + PASSWORD WILL GIVE + new persons will be given, because in this update 2.0.3 requires a PASSWORD, there is a place there, I personally am for the word, + NPC, there NPC requires a doctor + easter eggs bula,

Reactions: KnightKKK
May 1, 2022
Trying to start Faith/Mariko's quest but I can't seem to start it despite trying everything. On the Itch.io forum, it says to wait until the clock hits 3 for the 2 men and Faith to arrive at the stairwell, but they seem to arrive right after I capture the ghost. I also cant seem to find Faith waiting next to the door in the past, even though I did not fuck her. She only appears after I fail her quest.
Can someone help me ??
there is story 2, + find page 55 there are instructions on how to get through, I personally replayed it, went through a good cutscene and a bad cutscene + in Saving in the folder you can change everything, but be careful, the saving may fail, you can change the saving later go into the game and during the game you won’t change anything in the Saving, there you can use shamanism in the saving, and in page 70, 78 I’m going to search there, the players have already shared the completed game and fixed the SAVING, you’ll find it if you want.

Feanor10

Sep 8, 2023
The "Doll Penis" is not on the counter in the asylum for me, has it been moved somewhere else? Or maybe there's a pre-requisite? I have the first two pieces already.

metasmugl

Nov 13, 2021
Can someone help me ??
Try talking to students orgy leader first (3rd floor, far left auditorium). In earlier version this was a trigger to start Faith's quest.

May 1, 2022
1 ) 12.png At school when you go back to the past you find a poster of this girl, if you go to the asylum you can see her as a ghost, she is very well hidden but you can see her when you turn off the light in that room

May 1, 2022
( How to find the sex room code?) --- Sex room is done but it's code is not available in current version. 3) Wow! I should have made it more subtle since hints to unlock her animations are not yet there. (how do i lure out the Succubus in the game and anyone know the code to the asylum dungeon and how to get into Dr.blight's lab? i took blight damage and got a note saying that its next to hellen statue in the asylum but i don't see an interaction point
Edit: don't worry i figured it out just had to gt the code from the infirmary at the university to open the security door. all i need now is the codes for the asylum
players asked Yogo -- ( Lure out succubus meaning making her horny. If you know it's her haunting the place then have sex with any of the recruits or assistants for 2 minutes. Dr. Blight's lab door is not visible. The asylum sex room code will be available in next udpate. ) Judy's both animation the one in the new map and the one in University map. Some collections was not added for time being like Lizs Flash Drive and a new cloth for Wendy. this is what I found, and shared with you, and sent you a photo that one player noticed, + found a bug that surprised the developer, + negotiations sent you information,

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes