Haikalgyt

Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 3015723 Is there anything to do with this "No sex here" signboard? I,ve been playing this game for a long time but the time when this map released, I got so much bugs and it forced me to use someone's save file...I skipped this quest..So now I decided to restart this game all over and try to solve this quest...Can anyone guide me? or if there's already a guide, can someone show me? I might missed it because too many threat in here.
Or anyone can give me full playthrough for this map? all secret animation and things, I regret skipping it

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
View attachment 3015723 Is there anything to do with this "No sex here" signboard? I,ve been playing this game for a long time but the time when this map released, I got so much bugs and it forced me to use someone's save file...I skipped this quest..So now I decided to restart this game all over and try to solve this quest...Can anyone guide me? or if there's already a guide, can someone show me? I might missed it because too many threat in here.
I don't think they're meant for anything other than decoration and added detail.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The save system in this game sucks!
In the tutorial, I went into the computer, didn’t find anything interesting, and then pressed the only button similar to exit. After that, I was thrown out of the tutorial and when I clicked “start game” I was thrown straight into the plot. And judging by the dialogue, there was some kind of plot that I missed in this way.
Erasing all data doesn't help. Does anyone know where the saves are stored?

May 1, 2022
1 the first thing you type is this - LAGS
The save system in this game sucks!
In the tutorial, I went into the computer, didn’t find anything interesting, and then pressed the only button similar to exit. After that, I was thrown out of the tutorial and when I clicked “start game” I was thrown straight into the plot. And judging by the dialogue, there was some kind of plot that I missed in this way.
Erasing all data doesn't help. Does anyone know where the saves are stored?
you open the save, 2 then you have already configured it for yourself and save it, if you mess up the save, the game will go out of order, that’s all, take into account the description, then you messed up the save, if you didn’t mess up the save, it means the game is glitching, then the game is damaged, and the walkthrough is ready to be completed the games are in the comments, one player has already dumped the completed game, then there is a new map, there is an additional plot, but it is not completed, in order to complete this plot we must wait for a new location of the game in order to complete the last plot, and so collect pieces of the plot this for wasting time

dracoxl1

Nov 15, 2021
does anyone have a download for the full game? the link on the main page is a very glitchy and broken game.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
who the fuck thought a potentially infinite loop of rock paper scissors that progressively becomes more disadvantaged to the player was a good idea? I spent around 8 minutes going back and forth against Suzy just to lose and it is so damn frustrating.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
who the fuck thought a potentially infinite loop of rock paper scissors that progressively becomes more disadvantaged to the player was a good idea? I spent around 8 minutes going back and forth against Suzy just to lose and it is so damn frustrating.
The sequences repeat themselves. You have to memorize it.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
The sequences repeat themselves. You have to memorize it.
Are you sure? Because I started trying to track the moves after reading your post and this is what I got. rock, scissors, paper, paper, rock, scissors, paper, paper, paper, scissors, paper, rock, scissors, paper, rock, scissors, scissors, paper, paper, scissors, rock paper, scissors, rock, rock, rock, paper, paper, scissors, scissors, rock, rock, rock, scissors, rock, rock, rock, paper, paper, scissors, paper, paper, rock, scissors, scissors.

Some parts seem like they're going to start repeating like the three rocks followed by two scissors but then it restarts before the second scissors and then changes the pattern in the later part before moving onto an entirely new sequence.

May 1, 2022
does anyone have a download for the full game? the link on the main page is a very glitchy and broken game.
buddy, buy the game and you will have the full version, the developer himself. He said the more money you put in, then he will give you the full version, you don’t want to pay for the game, but play for free. Wait for the update, like we are all waiting for, start investing the game from 3 bucks :unsure:

May 1, 2022
saving, there are hints in the comments, so look for it, and don’t ask the same questions, because there are already 4 pages asking where, how, where exactly, it’s such a feeling that you’re taking a child to school and show and tell, but your brains are on.. .th who needs it, people ON. LOGIC, you are adults, in fact, and the new map that he added is not fully completed, the developer himself replied, (The continuation from the last Easter egg will be in the new update) to complete it. :unsure:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
If u find it hard just click on the girl's "card" six times and it will let you see what she chose. gg.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Cool so not only is that not communicated, but it says in the description that Tall Lady can teleport and start her hunt in different places. And the bigger maps have like 2 dozen potential rooms. Its either badly implemented or badly designed. Trial and error here can take like 30 minutes if RNG is bad.
You're just bad. If it didn't work while the ghost was moving, how about trying when the ghost is NOT moving?

Besides, have you even read the "How To Play" option? Before saying that such thing is not communicated, try to at least read first...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes