DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Or you could search on google for the game name + key words. You would end up in this very topic, because most of these things were already discussed here. But it's good to know that there are people still taking seriously the plot; it's a good game.

Reactions: fapderp11

sumbudounce

Nov 24, 2020
there's some bug with thunder girl, when i capture her both mc and her disappear while sex interface is still on, then stamina goes to negative and nothing happens.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone have the missing ghost codes? They're found using the UV light.
For anyone looking to use these, type ` before the code. The game will tell you that the NEXT ghost will be whatever you were going for.

powerghost - ?
kupper - ?
shy - shygirl (croydon street house, basement)
countlanak - vampire (?)
bloody mariam - mirrorghost (shepherd household, regina's room)
bansheep - screech (luna's home, foyer)
weseen - noface (hillford asylum, f103)
tall lady - mommyghost (shepherd household, walkway)
willy-wisp - ?
conjurer - magicgirl (hillford asylum, marissa hallway 2 outside f202) *currently not working?
you-rei? - aghost (evergreen university, middle hallway 1f year 1996)
thundergirl - zapped (evergreen university, middle hallway 1f)
suck-ass-bee - lustdemon (hillford asylum, mariam hallway 1 toilet)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
i saw that if you use spoilerish english you can see that tess bot tell you about double kuppers animation
You can also find this info on Tess' website in game, but to my knowledge that animation has not been added yet. I've tried to get it with no luck. I also posted about it ages ago and I think no one else could get it.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
any news about this game?
With all due respect to those who like HTA, and not trying to be provocative, but LSH is a way more interesting game with cool gameplay, animations and secrets. It seems to me that the dev wasn't much experienced when he made HTA (probably the reason why he wants to remake the game), which, overall, is a kinda simple platform game. I'm not sure which is more famous or sold more, but gaming wise (and fapping wise), working on LSH is probably way to go.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
With all due respect to those who like HTA, and not trying to be provocative, but LSH is a way more interesting game with cool gameplay, animations and secrets. It seems to me that the dev wasn't much experienced when he made HTA (probably the reason why he wants to remake the game), which, overall, is a kinda simple platform game. I'm not sure which is more famous or sold more, but gaming wise (and fapping wise), working on LSH is probably way to go.
Those who prefer HTA more than LSH like me had to wait for more than a year for LAGS to start working on HTA again. And not even half a year later, with Unity policies problem, and then LAGS' health got problem. Progress has been slowed down too much, and now I see someone saying that LSH should be the focus.

Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
i accidentally skip the tuto and i don't know how to replay it (i already tried to delete and download again but it's don't work)
Afaik you can always play the tutorial over and over by going to the contract board and selecting the level called First Contract. You don't need to delete the game or mess with saves.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes