k4rmaST_

Sep 13, 2023
Can anyone tell me how I should know the ghost information that isn't written in the book like Talk-talk or Umbrella?

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
I'm also looking for the same thing, because I think this game is very likely to be ported
welp the good news is I already tested this on android the bad news is I think you need a gaming phone to play this, cuz mine only went to the main menu and then crash

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Winlator is the emulator I'm using, and please don't ask me how to use it cuz I just watch some tutorial and experimented on some... in short it was just luck that it worked.

And I already uninstalled it cuz my phone can't handle it.

Last edited:

SF2000

Apr 15, 2018
Someone else had this problem, but I didn't see a solution for them. I get a bug that doesn't allow me to change the language, locks me into a direction after clicking a key, and the only thing that I can functionally do is use the menu. Does anybody have a bug fix for that or do I just gotta wait for the next update

AztekGarduno

Mar 21, 2019
how do I fuck tess? I can only bring her robot around
You don't (unless you can in the future), she only fucks Mac atm. You can only fuck her robot. Now that I think about it, why not just make Mac the MC? I want to fuck the milf in that one house and Tess, but only Mac can. I wonder if Ted will be able to in the future.

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
You don't (unless you can in the future), she only fucks Mac atm. You can only fuck her robot. Now that I think about it, why not just make Mac the MC? I want to fuck the milf in that one house and Tess, but only Mac can. I wonder if Ted will be able to in the future.
Because Mac will be the MC of his own game. The girls he's with throughout the background in their trysts are gonna be the capturable heroines. Luna being the only one being shared as a heroine between Ted and Mac because she's a nympho.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes