• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
I accidentally skipped the tutorial after trying to start it a third time (kept not allowing me to interact after the UV part). I reinstalled and went to options to forget data, but I still can't restart it. Any idea how I can?

Loganindawss

Apr 24, 2023
Hello everyone, please help me, I can't get ghost identification at the end of the order. I mark all the evidence in the book, and cross out those that are not there, banish the ghost and do not receive money for identification. How to solve this problem?

Reactions: KrystalStuck

fucku68

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone, please help me, I can't get ghost identification at the end of the order. I mark all the evidence in the book, and cross out those that are not there, banish the ghost and do not receive money for identification. How to solve this problem?
the only reason it wouldn't pay out after you banish the ghost would be if you discovered the ghost by getting raped by it

Reactions: Loganindawss
Jun 28, 2019
( I'm not a native speaker, but I'm using a translator, so the sentences and words may be a little weird. )

Little experiments have shown that you can restore Faith quests for the first time by modifying the Savedata.txt file.

As a result of checking, Faith's quest appeared to be affecting the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2', and it was confirmed that faith's quest was changed by changing the 4th and 5th numbers out of a total of 9 digits.

The fifth number seemed to confirm whether you and Faith met.
(When you talk to the men -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx01xxxx)

When the 4th number is 1, if you proceed with the quest of the past Faith, it failed and changed to 9
(If you had sex with her -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx)
When you have sex with her and talk to her from the past -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx91xxxx).

On the contrary, while men's rape a Faith, if you didn't have sex with her, it remains 0, and if you proceed with the quest in that state, you could get on the Good ending route, and the number changed to 4.
(When asked to bring her a Dark Mirror -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx30xxxx
If you not having sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx40xxxx
If you have sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx41xxxx)

In conclusion, You don't have to erase the save completely.
by changing the 4th and 5th value of the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2' to 00, we can put it right before our first meeting with her.
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx00xxxx)

If you just want to unlock the 4 scenes (Faith 1,2,3,4) regardless of the quest, just change both values to 11
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx).
Its actually npcSecretAnimation3 you have to change for these effects to happen. (or atleast the latest version thats what you need to do.)

moohoo

May 13, 2018
so how do you get the bloody miriam? the book says cursed dagger but she'd just pop up right on top of me whenever I got near her mirror.

Freedomss

Nov 20, 2021
Attached is my save. Everything is just about unlocked using the save editing. If you want to see tall wendy then edit the save text and change the soulorb value to 10. Happy fapping.
there is some missing scenes like haunted doll(all scenes) and faith2, orgy3

lossius

May 7, 2023
so how do you get the bloody miriam? the book says cursed dagger but she'd just pop up right on top of me whenever I got near her mirror.
iirc cursed dagger has to be used while she is in the idle state (at the moment she just appears) you going to the mirror is literally the trap for her to catch you

Reactions: fapderp11
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes