• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
there is some missing scenes like haunted doll(all scenes) and faith2, orgy3
Yeah. I didn't feel like figuring out the cursed doll one because i started to unlock it on my real playthrough (had to delete it) and thought it was not worth figuring out how to unlock it via save edit. The Faith 2 scene can be unlocked by chaning Secretanimation3 I think in the save file by adjusting the 4th and 5th digit to 41 or 11 or 91 or 99. I can't remember but it is mentioned in one of the previous posts which one it is.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know if the location of the doll's cock was changed?
He should be at the asylum reception but he doesn't appear. It could be that my save file is corrupt. Where the state saved? to delete it and see if that solves it.

Edit(Resolved): I just looked at the guide and apparently it is on floor 1 of the school infirmary. So I don't know why I had understood that I was at the reception of the asylum, anyway it's already resolved

Last edited:

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get these last two achievements?
after you guess which ghost you're dealing with, you have to click on the name of the ghost so it will be "identified" (it's in the page on the right when you look at the evidences... they names also get grey when your evidences doesn't fit certain ghosts...).
if you guessed it wrong you won't get it (obviously) and after getting caught it won't work (even if you click it while she caught you or if you escape...)

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
are there game over scenes when loosing to ghost if not will it be added?
when you caught them they will appear in your house (to the left of the pc) with both animations...
some specials also appear if you get them...

Also... for some reason the Banshee 2nd animation doesn't work when you click on finish in the gallery (it will just be looped without the ending and you can exit leaving a copy of you still on the animation...)

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Attached is my save. Everything is just about unlocked using the save editing. If you want to see tall wendy then edit the save text and change the soulorb value to 10. Happy fapping.
I used this save but where do I find the haunted doll's penis? I'm assuming I need to find it to unlock its scenes in the computer's sex video maker

Untitled.png

Apr 23, 2022
Can someone explain me the correct ways to use the investigation tools? I think I get too many false negatives.
I mean things like this: if you use the notebook and get no result, it could mean the ghost doesn't do writing, or she just didn't come across it; what's the right spot to use it? Or the audio box, I think you need her to pass by. Or the UV light - I think I've had cases when there was no prints anywhere at all, yet the ghost was one with UV prints according to the profile.

Case in point, just now I caught a Maryam in the city streets. I got a writing clue, but no audio despite running all around the spawn room and no UV prints despite checking the whole area.

Edit: I tried to follow Faith's quest from the guide, but when I input the code, the symbols light up but nothing else happens. What am I supposed to do there?

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Can someone explain me the correct ways to use the investigation tools? I think I get too many false negatives.
I mean things like this: if you use the notebook and get no result, it could mean the ghost doesn't do writing, or she just didn't come across it; what's the right spot to use it? Or the audio box, I think you need her to pass by. Or the UV light - I think I've had cases when there was no prints anywhere at all, yet the ghost was one with UV prints according to the profile.

Case in point, just now I caught a Maryam in the city streets. I got a writing clue, but no audio despite running all around the spawn room and no UV prints despite checking the whole area.

Edit: I tried to follow Faith's quest from the guide, but when I input the code, the symbols light up but nothing else happens. What am I supposed to do there?
Evidence can take time to collect. Sometimes it takes me several tries to obtain writing in the book or several minutes before I see orbs appear on video (or images in mirrors even). I generally start out with the EMF and Thermometer as well as a random item that needs to be equipped, like the UV Light (have it selected and press F to turn it on, keep it on all the time as you run through the various rooms in a once over collecting base evidence). When you hear the EMF go off, stop and check the level for evidence of certain ghost types. If the lights are out, hit the breaker room to turn them back on and run around checking temperatures. If one room is freezing (below 0 Celsius) it is evidence of certain types of ghosts as well. The lowest temperature room is often (not always) the one the ghost appears in. (Being able to confirm the appearance room of a ghost is key as you can start focusing on placing detection equipment in that area more than others. Sometimes it is more difficult to do, but you can always hide in certain areas of the map until the ghost hunts and then run from one hiding spot to another until you can triangulate the ghost appearance room personally). You may need to keep using certain tools several times to confirm ghost types, such as your first run through with the UV light not getting anything even though your suspicions are that you have a ghost that leaves such prints. Just go back to the truck, drop devices that already either confirmed evidence or lacked any hits at all, and try something else until you get a hit. Look for alternate forms of evidence beyond what your equipment gathers as well. For instance, an easy confirmation for a Kupper ghost is a puddle of water on the floor. Once you start getting the list whittled down by checking off the evidence one at a time, you can start concentrating on devices and looking for confirming side evidence to make the case that you have one or another of a couple of ghost types remaining on the list. Sometimes you just have to run around the area and look physically and just disregard devices since some forms of evidence are not detected easily by your devices. Video cameras are great if you buy several and set them up in different spots of the map to observe remotely so you can watch for orbs, mirror images, puddles forming, objects moving, writing in the book, and laser images without having to run around all the time. Just drop the book and the laser grid projector in a room with a video camera and you have several items sniffing out evidence for a variety of ghosts all at once while you drink your coffee and watch the video for a few minutes. (remember to turn on night vision and turn off the lights in the room for best effect). If you have one room under observation for a while and get no distinct hits, move your monitoring to another room and try again. I had one investigation that took a long time because the ghost kept turning off all the lights (possible evidence of a Shy or a couple other ghost types) so I had trouble locating the origin room of the ghost. The location was large and complex. So I just started going room by room with video cameras and several other detection items I could leave that could be easily monitored remotely with the video. After a few minutes watching one room, I moved on to another until I started catching evidence. Eventually I caught the ghost with little trouble other than the time it took locating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

order666

Mar 23, 2017
I followed the steps for Faith and she's not there in the past, the door is locked.

Talk to Kent on 3rd floor
Wait until rape scene is done
Go to past
Storage door is locked, she's not there.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes