xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
You know it's gonna be a grind fes when management phase speed up is a unlockable feature rather than a default feature
It took me 5 hours to reach that point but then again I was playing untranslated, the gameplay feels RNG too cause of the bounce mechanic. Anyways glad to see this game finally English!

Blaze973

Dec 30, 2017
Movement is indeed broken in the DLC Gym, i played the mtl japanese version and it worked perfectly before

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
Playing the game and got the faceless fat girl employee to work for me.

While her stats are horribly low (none of them are at in the double digits) doing cheat engine to freeze the money and training her to the max has her at broken Magikarp character where her stats are better in battle (255 in Force and Power, which is apparently the max stat for just that case) than Miki (230 power, 255 Force) or the main character (255 Power, 245 Force) and her massage stats are at 200 each tops. She sucks at cleaning or charming (55 and 65 respectively) Course the problem with actually building her up is that it's REALLY costly to even think of building her up normally that I don't think many will do unless it's some sort of self imposed challenge.

Reactions: GeorgeWeasley

wewecom

Jun 24, 2017
If anyone wants to save edit money and research points use this:

Encryption pass is: wanzg!1f**k

Use the password and decrypt your save (make a backup beforehand just in case), use a txt editor to change money and/or research values and then encrypt the txt file. After that is done rename the txt file as the same name as the save file you want to overwrite (ex: user_data1.es3)
How to change text file to es3 file?

i encrypt file after i change some valve and renamed it as .es3 but it's doesn't change to es3 file how to fix it

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
What's the point of rock-paper-scissors and dice game?
There are no stats involved, no strategies, just pure luck.

Are you telling me to just keep trying until I win? WTF.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
you need to add the dlc manually but it’s broken rn so no one can use the dlc atm
Okay, now it makes sense. I hope it's fixed soon. How is the folder with the DLC called anyway? Broken or not, I did not see any dlc when I downloaded the game yesterday. And I was one of the first, if not the first, user to do it.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes