Genghis

Apr 15, 2017
if every value is ?? then you should try closing both cheat engine and the game and check to make sure on the main menu in the bottom left it says ver_1.9.6 also the values are usually left as ?? until called so the minigame timer and all the drinking values will stay as ?? until you enter the area that they are used. as example with the drinking it will stay as ?? until you enter the bar with the specified character. if that doesn't work let me know
only thing in the cheat table that works is the personal wallet and store cash.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I guess it depends on the setting and everything. Some Netori games that have the MC be the "good" guy that steals the wife from a "bad" dude for instance. Saving Mrs. Hanako comes to mind. Studio Pork in general is great for Netori though not all of them are like that. The focus also tends to be more on the stealing and cheating instead of any "husbands despair and gets cucked".
Excuse me, where can I find this "Saving Mrs. Hanako"? Couldn't find any when I searched here.

Nvm. I found it.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
only thing in the cheat table that works is the personal wallet and store cash.
not sure why research points aren't working, but everything else stays as ?? until you need them unless that also isn't working. I'll try and get the research points to work more reliably and update the link sorry

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
the mini games are impossible. Alot of times I just click on the icon and it just moves without me letting it go. I can't control that shit 90% of times

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
If anyone wants to save edit money and research points use this:

Encryption pass is: wanzg!1f**k

Use the password and decrypt your save (make a backup beforehand just in case), use a txt editor to change money and/or research values and then encrypt the txt file. After that is done rename the txt file as the same name as the save file you want to overwrite (ex: user_data1.es3)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You know it's gonna be a grind fes when management phase speed up is a unlockable feature rather than a default feature

• Haha
Reactions: misterup

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Someone pass a save with money and stuff like usual since I don't know how to use the cheat engine haha

00Sloth

Sep 15, 2019
Cheat table doesn't seem to work for me at all. The values on everything except for research points and store money remain question marks, even on the screens where the values are displayed. Same thing for the bar minigames.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Cheat table doesn't seem to work for me at all. The values on everything except for research points and store money remain question marks, even on the screens where the values are displayed. Same thing for the bar minigames.
does seem to be a problem i'm trying to fix it sorry

Reactions: 00Sloth
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes