OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
It would be nice to have a sorprise visit of her. (Didn't notice that her had an ending).
She's still angry about MC not contacting her for 2 years after the Dojo events (which is really understandable of her) so despite definitely wanting to see the MC and make him fuck her brains out again, she's definitely hurt more about the no contact so she didn't visit him despite canceling her studies to England because of him.

In meta sense, they probably want Matsushita Mama and Little Sister to get their spotlight as Main Heroines, not Ayano.

Reactions: Maurice123

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
In massage sence i can not fuck with them because my mushroom is not moving
how can i solve it?
Wut? You need them to be both in the same Room (the Dual Bed ones) and both should have enough likes so they'll join their family for an Oyakodon, probably like 60 Likes at least on both for First Position (just make it 80 to be sure, not really hard at later parts of the game).

Just Auto and highlight the Oyakodon pair you want and pray both will appear at that day (there's a chance they won't, just scum save if you really want to see them that day), you'll automatically get to massage one of them while the other is in the other side of the screen. Once the Lust meter is full and you get to fuck the girl you're massaging, the other girl will be masturbating watching you and should have a White bubble above her that you'll click to initiate the Oyakodon.

Gavbn369

Oct 11, 2022
Wut? You need them to be both in the same Room (the Dual Bed ones) and both should have enough likes so they'll join their family for an Oyakodon, probably like 60 Likes at least on both for First Position (just make it 80 to be sure, not really hard at later parts of the game).

Just Auto and highlight the Oyakodon pair you want and pray both will appear at that day (there's a chance they won't, just scum save if you really want to see them that day), you'll automatically get to massage one of them while the other is in the other side of the screen. Once the Lust meter is full and you get to fuck the girl you're massaging, the other girl will be masturbating watching you and should have a White bubble above her that you'll click to initiate the Oyakodon.
i have 80 likes on her but i can not fuvk her
i also try auto buttom but in vain

Toleot

Dec 28, 2017
In auto-management mode, the game say "you can lock certain customer for naughty massage". How to do that?

Edit: nevermind, just found the icon on the lower part of the screen. I'm so stupid.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BrandonChivonsky
Apr 6, 2022
Any tips regarding Ayano ? The bigger blue hair sister that was also in the previous game ? I just met her and told me she will depart in 2 days , is there anything I can do to complete her route or is it scripted to only have one event with her ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Any tips regarding Ayano ? The bigger blue hair sister that was also in the previous game ? I just met her and told me she will depart in 2 days , is there anything I can do to complete her route or is it scripted to only have one event with her ?
She is just a cameo. You can't do anything with or to her.

Jul 7, 2024
Damn, the enon quest is impossible to beat. I have no idea how to do it. The cap on damage and the ridiculous amount of enemies make it ridiculous to beat.
Tldr:
The tactics that allowed me to defeat the boss are by focusing on removing the 1 action girls then the mobs, cornering the boss, and leveling MC's endurance to allow atleast 2-3 hits from the boss (-50). Additionally, pray to rngjesus.

To give a point of reference you can use, by the time I was performing Enon's quest, my MC base damage was 158 with his endurance being 150 more or less. It took me multiple tries but I was able to defeat the boss by focusing on removing the 1 action girls then the rest of the mobs. After that, I simply hail Mary the characters to the boss, succesfully cornering him to one point and simply MC and Enon bounce on him until his death.

bloomingseed

May 20, 2023
I'm stuck when begin massaging for the bar owner girl. This didn't happen until day 8. The game still runs and there's the animations, but the clock doesn't run, and I couldn't massage her.

Edit: Maybe this is because I just completed her quest on day 7 and now she's working at my shop so that causes the bug?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes