LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Is there some kind of patch I need to install to see nudity like with stuff from Kagura Games? Or is the nudity there from the start, patch free?

EDIT: Also, does vomiting from drinking too much alcohol in-game deduct relationship points from whatever heroine you were drinking with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drtay

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there some kind of patch I need to install to see nudity like with stuff from Kagura Games? Or is the nudity there from the start, patch free?

EDIT: Also, does vomiting from drinking too much alcohol in-game deduct relationship points from whatever heroine you were drinking with?
No patch needed. Nudity is already unlocked.

Puking does not decrease the heroine's relationship points.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
No patch needed. Nudity is already unlocked.

Puking does not decrease the heroine's relationship points.
Oh good. I was worried that I might have to deal with "face saving" mechanics if such a thing exists. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this game has Oyakodon (Mother and Daughter) themes. If you happen to know any, is there any other Oyakodon h-games you'd recommend? I know about this one, Snow Daze and that one Oppai Academy game ( ), but are there any other Oyakodon games that you or anyone else reading would recommend?

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Oh good. I was worried that I might have to deal with "face saving" mechanics if such a thing exists. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this game has Oyakodon (Mother and Daughter) themes. If you happen to know any, is there any other Oyakodon h-games you'd recommend? I know about this one, Snow Daze and that one Oppai Academy game ( ), but are there any other Oyakodon games that you or anyone else reading would recommend?
NYO-NIN-JIMA has two oyakodon scenes. One is in the middle of the mom's route and the other is at the end of the VN

Jun 8, 2019
Hi, feel free to test these cheat table, I added 4 more options for v1.9.6 (non-Steam a.k.a DLSite version):
- Time -> Can be used to "trigger" girls in the Gym
- Gym Minigames -> Added the Timer, Love, and Suspicion

Original cheat table: https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-...-services-steam-wakuwaku.208117/post-13738391

======
Edit: seems like Love is not correctly working. I'll check again later
======
Edit 2: should be working now (y)

Last edited:

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Hi, feel free to test these cheat table, I added 4 more options for v1.9.6 (non-Steam a.k.a DLSite version):

Original cheat table: https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-...-services-steam-wakuwaku.208117/post-13738391

======
======
never could get these things to work good shit if you managed it

guidalan

Aug 5, 2022

======
======
I can't use cheat on Kota Drunk or any girl dunk, how to enble that

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes