PK02

Jul 27, 2019
Game is pretty and all but I really don't understand why they chose to add RNG minigames. It's not even a mix of luck and skill like drilling in NTR Dojo, it's a straight 50/50 (unless I'm missing something). I know you can unlock items to help with that but the first one did the minigames so much better. My only guess is that some people must have complained about those, maybe they thought they were too hard? I don't know.
1710558418183749.png

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Some things not mentioned in the game or just don't make sense;

• On day 5 you get automation for running your business, just grit your teeth untill then.
which button is this? im on d9.
nevermind, there was a trigger that i didnt hit from the customer rate .

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
dammit, im on day 28, 100% everything and then realize there's a DLC :p

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
Oh, if the game only shows a black screen on startup try removing any special characters from the filepath of the executable and try again. I had the same problem until I realized that I had a + in the folder name which was making the game crash silently on startup.
I also had a blackscreen upon start but my problem was that instead of a "+" being added, my executable and all the other files were in a folder labeled "RJ01103...". After moving all files out of there and into the main folder it suddenly started working.

exmanko

Jun 20, 2017
I thought I had the same issue that DLC didn't work.... until I tried the arrow keys. Yep, they completely changed the movement mechanic, and now you walk with the arrows, and hit E to interact. I had to add the latest DLC files from the folder mentioned in the thread though

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
I think the way to "win" is to train your alcohol tolerance. As long as her tolerance is 120 and yours only a measly 50 your are not supposed to win easily I guess. Even if you win you can only do one position if you don't have enough favorability.
Now favorability is even more of a bitch, spend copious amount of money on the drink the girl likes, and do trivia about ancient Japanese pottery??
"alcohol tolerance" how do I train it?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes