kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm getting my ass beaten in Miki mission, is really that hard or I'm just stupid?
Not stupid. That is the hardest fight in the game. My suggestion is turn off auto-save. Save before the fight. Reload if you fail. During the fight, don't aim for the enemy. Instead aim for the bummers and hope you get lucky with the ricochets.

Reactions: zebucetiva

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
When does the DLC come out? I've been here for more than 30 days and nothing comes out anymore

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I think it is under the 3rd meeting Etsuko event.
Thank you. Too bad it's not included in gallery.
I just finished new game ++, Too bad, drunk miki ended up being raped by someone else if we send her home. So if protagonist doesn't rape her someone else will rape her. The ending still same.

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 3633196

Overview:
When he was in junior high school, he was a member of the judo club and even won a gold medal at the national championship, so he is quite skilled. Through a chance encounter, he joined the Koiryu-kai, Yokohama's second organized crime syndicate.
Kota's biggest weakness is how lewd he is, and every time he sees a beautiful woman he's attracted to, he gets the urge to fuck her.
He was once chased after seducing the woman of the organization's executive, but after running away to the countryside for a while, he returned to the group. Yusuke Kawashima, a member of the group, takes great care of Kota, and has recently been trying to train him and have him take over some of his business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Original Title: 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち-
Developer: WAKUWAKU -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.9.6 + DLC
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson
Genre:

Installation:

How to change the language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Cheat Table

View attachment 3633197 View attachment 3633198 View attachment 3633199 View attachment 3633200 View attachment 3633201 View attachment 3633203
Guys, I wanted to inform you that the Android version recently came out on May 22, 2024, in case anyone has it, be our hero and help us:
1.jpg 2.jpg

soidenhita1

May 13, 2024
Thank you. Too bad it's not included in gallery.
I just finished new game ++, Too bad, drunk miki ended up being raped by someone else if we send her home. So if protagonist doesn't rape her someone else will rape her. The ending still same.
haha

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
all I get is a blank screen. any known issues with this? I know nothing about technology.
I had the same problem and I fixed it. It's about the folder's long name.

The folder's name should be "Lustful Traditional Massage Parlor - Mothers and Daughters Addicted to Secret Services" Make it only "Lustful Traditional Massage Parlor" or shorter and the black screen will be gone.

Edit: If didn't work, move it to desktop to make the file path even shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuyuhito

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Budget yakuza story but honestly, i dig it. This is so getting a third chapter.
Is it just me or is the cover photo NOT part of any unlockable scenes? Seems like a missed opportunity.

huydan123

Aug 15, 2022
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

(GAME VERSION 1.9.6)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
bro, how can I applied the code?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes