1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
2 Questions:
1. Will it be possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?
2. Will there be an incest tag as well?
I don't know what will happen in future versions. however, in the current version, only the prologue is available, which takes 6 minutes to complete (4 npc. meeting at the bridge, in the house, on the farm, seeing you home). no sexual content I have not met, except the shower scene (just a naked character)

Reactions: Zero28

tommya

Jul 7, 2018
nice looking game so far i'm just struggling with the controls. i notice the "e" key opens doors and interacts with npcs though i didnt see it listed in the controls menu accessed by the escape key.

i use an xbox 360 controller and it seems sometimes i need to press buttons on the controller or click the dialogue to access, im not sure precisely what the issue is. i tried unplugging the controller but couldnt advance dialogue til i replugged it

edit: so only prologue is available?

Last edited:
Reactions: syslink and Zero28

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Am I the only one that had to "nose exhale" and slightly snicker reading "Remastered test version"? This is a genius meme. :LUL:

Thanks for the share!

Last edited:

hongshiba

Mar 1, 2021
The game looks very good from the screenshots. Immediately I will try how interesting the gameplay is. Thanks for sharing.!

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
No oral sex, aka cunnilingus?
No nothing at present, the only part available is the prologue, which is basically your arrival and doing a small fetch quest, then going to sleep in your new home, that is it at present, which considering the size of the download is not a lot.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Jeevant if any update is released, let me know (or i will let you know) this game was on hold for a year
seems new version (Version 3) is out on itch.io

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote