1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Jeevant

The old version has been removed, but you can download it from the link in the pinned discussion. Also, you will have to re-download the entire new version :(

What's new:
  • Localization update. Including added localization of the Turkish language;
  • Added Orc Settlement in Halloween (Closed until next update);
  • The lighting in Prologue and Day One has been slightly changed;
  • Fixed minor bugs.
  • Entire new version (Remastered)

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
The old version has been removed, but you can download it from the link in the pinned discussion.
The old version is useless anyways now, right? Since we have to redownload the entire new version.:HideThePain:

What's new:
  • Localization update. Including added localization of the Turkish language;
  • Added Orc Settlement in Halloween (Closed until next update);
  • The lighting in Prologue and Day One has been slightly changed;
  • Fixed minor bugs.
  • Entire new version (Remastered)
Almost done....

carnat

Jun 30, 2017
The 5 minute prologue with no content was 11gb, the file size is indicative of the dev's incompetence not the game's content.
+1
I downloaded it cause I was curious about something and it's nothing more than a 15 minutes tech demo of how well unreal engine runs this whole pile of assets. But for some of those assets he doesn't legally even have the rights to use them in a 3d game since my renderosity vendor license only let's the buyer render images, so thanks for appreciating that at least the ripped content is good.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How can two lesbian females have vaginal sex?

HINT: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
They may do dildo play, but that doesn't qualify as vaginal sex.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
New update, which is pretty much nothing, prologue about 10 minutes to run through, chapter one about another 10 minutes to run through, with a pretty iffy multi view anal scene, with iffy as hell controls as to how to even get it to progress, and a haloween scene, which also takes about 10 minutes to get through and you spend most of that time waiting the hell for the game to do something, basically come back in three or four years and there might actually be something worth playing.

There seems to be a fair bit of pretty pointless move from point a to point b doing nothing much, after doing the diner quest in day one, you can talk to the girl outside and walk to the beach, a waste of time as nothing happens apart from wasting time, after a she kisses you cut scene with nothing else, you then walk her home, again a time wasting move from point a to be with nothing happening between, then you walk home, at which point you get sent to gabriell? for the anal scene with her new heels.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
After running around for a while because the map is useless, I managed to pick up a box and move it like twenty feet before the cursor completely disappeared and I couldn't continue the dialog, or have access to any other input, necessitating an Alt+F4. So this is what it takes to get less than "Very Positive" on Steam, apparently, be complete fucking garbage. Does anyone have a full save? I at least want some titties for the bother of wasting my time downloading this tripe.

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
The game has potential. If your monitor's aspect ratio is NOT 16/9 the interface is somewhat all over the place.
@ developer: I guess this is because it is aligned from a corner instead of a center point. UE has a nice UI scaler that can help troubleshoot with different aspect ratios and resolutions.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Damn this is bad. For that size? Big yikes. There's better games on this site with much nice looking models and animations. Kinda disappointed, was hoping for something. But I guess all that size is just heavy assets.

Reactions: Hybris

rkbit29

Jan 21, 2022
Damn this is bad. For that size? Big yikes. There's better games on this site with much nice looking models and animations. Kinda disappointed, was hoping for something. But I guess all that size is just heavy assets.
Which games do you have in mind?

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Which games do you have in mind?
If you're looking for games of this specific type? Which I would assume is supposed to be horror. None. But there are plenty of games that have 3d animated scenes done better and smoother than this.

rkbit29

Jan 21, 2022
If you're looking for games of this specific type? Which I would assume is supposed to be horror. None. But there are plenty of games that have 3d animated scenes done better and smoother than this.
Care to name a few?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote