Votes: 61 15.7%
  • Kayla

Votes: 159 41.0%
  • Yana

Votes: 51 13.1%

• Total voters

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
No incest tag = meh. It sucks the captain didn't take his sister and cousin on board. Piracy and seafaring in general was/is often a family venture after all.
Actually, having women on a pirate ship is a bad omen. It brings bad luck. That's been a seafaring superstition back in those days. Which is rather funny, as the MC ends up inviting multiple women on to the ship later lol.

And looking at the captain, I wouldn't want to see his sister or cousin on the ship if they are anything like him lol.

And just an fyi, the MC is not the captain. So even if the captain brought his family on the ship, there would be no incest unless you want the captain banging his family (the captain's family) while the MC watches. :sick:

Antoon

May 13, 2018
"NTR is avoidable and choices that lead to it are clearly marked with the color RED"
perfection

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Good new game. It does not represent the pirated, as you would imagine them to be, but entertains none the less. 5 stars and looking forward to supporting the developer.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Good first release. But it really broke the little of immersion it had going for it when you bring FIVE girls into the ship. I would have gone for 2(MC's GF and one of his friend's sisters. All the sisters + mom wanting to be pirates was pretty ridiculous.
The GF, 1 fiend's sister + the stowaway and the one dressing as a man would make it 4 girls in the ship (instead of the 7 the dev went for). Later on, more girls(with different backgrounds) could have been introduced to the ship.

Reactions: Alimaestro

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Great first release! Lovely girls although a milf looks a bit young.
Nevertheless I have to agree with people above. Inviting 5 girls aboard the ship is too far-fetched. But that will do for ship harem AVN especially since girls may fall for the crew.
I hope in future updates the dev will add variables for tracking choices.
Oh, and the animations are SUPERB! Not only are they smooth but also have small details. Characters are blinking and during a blowjob scene a girl lying on her belly is seen swinging her feet. This is just one example.
P.S. As for now there is no rape content in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timesucker
Aug 15, 2022
I wanted to read all the comments before trying it, and now that I read them, I am immensely confused. Does this have NTR or not? Everyone is calling everything NTR, but the things being described are not even close to NTR as I understand it. I must just still not know what NTR is...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I wanted to read all the comments before trying it, and now that I read them, I am immensely confused. Does this have NTR or not? Everyone is calling everything NTR, but the things being described are not even close to NTR as I understand it. I must just still not know what NTR is...
It has NTR. It is optional though. You have to actually make a choice to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2020
Well you know people on these forums have like a 100 different ways to describe "ntr".

Here's what the game has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ghosthog
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes