• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Who's your favourite girl so far?

• Amber

Votes: 35 9.2%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 35 9.2%
  • Savannah

Votes: 59 15.6%
  • Kayla

Votes: 155 40.9%
  • Yana

Votes: 50 13.2%

• Total voters

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Did you not read the !!!!!! front page?????
Did you not understand my question? There are NTR in games where you can just skip the scene but in the background the incident still happen off screen. I asked whether or not it is like that.

Reactions: MixQQ

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Did you not understand my question? There are NTR in games where you can just skip the scene but in the background the incident still happen off screen. I asked whether or not it is like that.
The MC gets the scene when you avoid it so no it doesn't happen off screen.

Reactions: myZone

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok...just checking here but uh...our 12 year old MC DID leave whatsherface in a cupboard for like 2 days, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, why isn't Jane an option on the poll?

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
opposite for me tbh. NTR doesn't really do anything for me if there isn't a little build up and emotional attachment. Even less so if it's some ugly old men but I know there are people that enjoy that.

Great models and renders though.
The only good thing about it, is that they are showing actions and not wasting time. I am also concern about if the dev focuses too much on ugly old men doing all the actions only. There should be good looking pirates as well, like the MC who might engage in actions.

Aug 26, 2023
All you have to pray for is that NTR hater virgins don't go to Patreon and report the game. Already today an NTR hater went to the Dev's discord and threatened the Dev.
Typical ntr hater moment :LOL: Its actually opposite more they threaten more ntr we'll get from dev
Renders are really good so just lets support as much as possible.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't mind the MC's look? The dev sure made him look like a male model, and he should have somewhat of a tan cause that skin color only works in a scandinavian setting. But IMO he doesn't look girly as some have claimed.
I will say, I am not too critical of the MCs unless they are made to look like high-school freshman.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes