Votes: 160 15.3%
  • Isabella

Votes: 108 10.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 66 6.3%

• Total voters

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The last part with Dalbert seems so sinister due to the music. There are a lot of NTR scenes, but this one was set to a different kind of fearful tone for some reason. I actually like it, but there are so many others with uglier older men where it seems almost casual. I'm still waiting to see the fisherman get involved again. I'm glad you don't have to have all of the women sleep with the main character. As I said before I think it would have been dull. I enjoy being able to spread them out amongst different men.

Reactions: Scallywag Games

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Mc is a responsible person. He knows he is not ready to be a father and take care not to creampie to avoid the risk which is contrary to the others guys who are older man and either don't care or in fact embracing impregnating these young women.
Exactly. You get it.

Reactions: Jhin00

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Fuck... this game looks great visually. Shame it's a cuck game. Got hyped before I noticed. Ahh... well. At least you guys get a treat

Reactions: Overlord070

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Exactly. You get it.
He doesn't have to be though. He can give away Corin for instance. I guess MC can be whatever you want him to be. He can be nice or mean and responsible or irresponsible. I'm made a lot of decisions that helped other men, but also some that led to encounters that weren't always good for the women. It was fun to watch though IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scallywag Games

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
There're some girls missing from that poll. Anabella's got the best face I suppose, but I've always suspected Corin might end up being the best girl somehow, looks decent with the hat off now too. Jade prob wins atm, but Savannah might once she gets content. If Lilith (from D4, can't remember what she was called here) gets real content then that could be a wild horse in the race too.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes