Lustful Voyage [v0.3] [Scallywag Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just a heads up, I'd recommend restarting from the beginning fresh and clean. The dev added variables to the choices now, so now everything is tracked on what choices you make (unlike before when no variables were being set).

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Really hot update. Especially the obvious red choices and the "hidden" red choices after making different white choices. ;) Jane really seems to like Otis. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scallywag Games

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Just a heads up, I'd recommend restarting from the beginning fresh and clean. The dev added variables to the choices now, so now everything is tracked on what choices you make (unlike before when no variables were being set).
The most important variables have been added to the old scripts in the v0.2 saves, so it is not necessary to start a new game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulVoyage-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was a good episode. I like that between all the sex and such, there is still a really interesting story going on as well. As this is my first pirate VN, I got to say it's been really fun so far. That ending was awesome. Very curious what's going to come of that.

Sadly, no Kayla this episode, unless I missed something. But otherwise, this is coming along really nicely. Thanks, and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
This was a good episode. I like that between all the sex and such, there is still a really interesting story going on as well. As this is my first pirate VN, I got to say it's been really fun so far. That ending was awesome. Very curious what's going to come of that.

Sadly, no Kayla this episode, unless I missed something. But otherwise, this is coming along really nicely. Thanks, and looking forward to what comes next. ;)
Thank you! Yes, it's been really fun developing the story and I can't wait to show you what I have in store. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes