• Combat v2

Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Old combat

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
I think the combat illustrations for Auriel are broken. Quite sure she had for missionary in previous version.

(picture) Is her LP supposed to go into negatives after using that skill?

And I got the option for Chaotic Stand and Twist of Fate despite being on determination.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I think the combat illustrations for Auriel are broken. Quite sure she had for missionary in previous version.

(picture) Is her LP supposed to go into negatives after using that skill?

And I got the option for Chaotic Stand and Twist of Fate despite being on determination.
Thanks for reporting the bugs, only the feat problem that I could not reproduce, although I did find some confirmation errors that it would ask if you wanted the feat but use the wrong name. Here is the fixed version:
PC:
MAC:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustiaSexfightOfTheRealms-0.4.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Can you upgrade the skill of "choose your fate" to give us the ability to always keep a card held. I am trying to get all scenes but when I am able to use them the skill card is no longer available, particularly the Incubus Blood (Big Dick is the Fate skill card I set to)

SinnerTheSinful

Apr 24, 2020
Awesome game, but while training the status they bug out with broken numbers (my agi is currently 14.499999999999995) and it's really annoying to look at

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Awesome game, but while training the status they bug out with broken numbers (my agi is currently 14.499999999999995) and it's really annoying to look at
That problem is fixed with the UI improvements in 0.4.4, all stats, hp, etc will always round to only 1 decimal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Game update to 0.4.4

Lilith teaser for 0.4.5 here:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
when i try to use magic strip on Auriel i get an error

i love this game btw
I thought I had fixed this problem but magic strip won't work on her unless your magic stat is higher than hers(not an easy feat). If your magic stat is lower she will only make fun of you for trying to beat her with magic.

And I am glad to hear you love the game.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Money reward from fights kinda felt too low last time i were playing, especially when we need 5k to progress story.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes