• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
im getting stuck right after the tutorial pops up? if i click yes to view the tutorial i get black screen that says welcome MC and nothing happens, if i click no i skip to the bedroom and when i try to leave it i get a black screen with MC saying what do you need melinda. help?
i restarted the game 3 times and it worked now honestly confused but whatever

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
If i open the relationship heart meter panel the game instantly closes, i hope the game doesn't require me to open it cuz then im softlocked.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Lusting my Religion (Remake) Version 0.1 for Public
May 3
Hey guys, Version 0.1 has been released for Public!

Some of you guys asked me what was going to happen to version 0.7.5.5 once I released the remake version? And since some of you still want to play that version I decided to create a new project on Itch: where you can download version 0.7.5.5 and 0.1.1 (a quite old version). Please keep in mind there are a lot of bugs in this versions!
Also, I've been preparing some features for the Discord server:
  • More roles
  • Some cool webhooks features
And more rewards for Patreons:
  • Exclusive content (H scenes) inside the game
  • Exclusive Discord roles

See you all next Friday with a new devlog. Thank you so much for your support!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'm fine with going through a remake for the good reasons . Just a quick question , is the current version covering as much content as 0.7.5.5 ? If not , how much does it as a rough estimate ?

Reactions: SniperCat00

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In Lusting My Religion, you're a guy (although everybody thinks you're a girl) who works as a simple locksmith.
One night, you get tired of being poor and try to break into a house but get shot and killed by the house's owner.
You're awakened by a goddess who needs your help to get more believers so she can give you a second chance to live.
You and the deity must become members of her religion to help and establish relationships with the lovely girls in this world.
Upgrade your new home, convince more girls to become nuns, move into the convent, and complete quests to unlock H scenes.​
I had a visit from a goddess, and she said to polish up the overview. :sneaky: You can't say no to a goddess. ;)

The game looks interesting.
Thanks, Pytem

Feel free to use the overview.

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
FWIW: Not much probably but I'm disappointed by the remake idea. It's the creator's vision and he should do what he likes but I don't know when I would want to interact with the game again given the massive delta between where we were and where we are now in the remake.
The kick of it all is I enjoy the game and would recommend it to others who are just starting with it.

I hope the remake goes the way you wish, dev and the project continues overall.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
The remake is not worth it at all at the moment, there's practically no content. And it ends before you enter the portal to go to the monastery. At this point you'd need a full year of updates to be back at 0.7.5.5
So in otherwords, uninstall old version and forget this one. Got it. Im sick and tired of remakes that erase a year or more worth playing just to start over from scratch just to have the same exact content with a slightly different coat of paint on it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustingMyReligion-0.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes