Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

devindickie

Nov 17, 2019
So I am happy that many of you are fans and enjoy our work.

If you are an ACTUAL FAN of our site and comics or if you simply enjoy reading them or want to see them in the future, please read below:

I want you guys to know that this forum and others like it threatens the very existence of our comics and other online comic books.
Since you the posts here I have lost close to half of our sign ups. We lost 250 members. So for people that thinks it doesn't effect our comics, I am telling you that it ABSOLUTELY DOES.

1. These artists have families and bills. Low sign ups means less commissions, means less comics. Its SIMPLE MATH.

2. People barely sign up when GIANT LEAKS like "THE PLEDGE" happens. (Thats a 60 page comic that cost the site OVER $6000-its not even paid off yet.)

3. Our sister site, Femdom and Beyond (with Snowden White) has been operating in the negative since I started it, but leaking its comics here will ABSOLUTELY KILL that site and it's books.

4. I have been doing this as a hobby for 6 years now. I was motivated because I love Sissy Comics so much, I work SO HARD to keep my site up and Post/Create/Promote/Letter/Write/Coordinate with artists so when we lose close to half of our members because they would rather come here or F95 for free, its just a matter of time.

5. Sites like this and F95 become more popular than the original artist sites and get MORE INTERNET EXPOSURE than the creators's patreon on google searches. If you Google "Devin Dickie Comix", our patreon sites barely show up and I am really active about takedown notices on Google and Bing. So Imagine creators that don't even get search traffic back to their own sites because of people wanting to get things for free on forums like this.

In full transparency, We commission close to 10+ pages WEEKLY at over $100/page not including the writers. Artists work for months to make comix they take a tremendous amount of time and money to produce. So If you think that any trans/sissy comic producer, artist is making lots of money than you are so wrong. A lot of the artists that we work with don't do sissy art without the payment so that would mean that those comix you like wouldn't exist without us producing them which takes money. We aren't DISNEY or AMAZON or giant companies. We're just people trying to survive doing the things we enjoy.

Also ultimately, if your goal is to enjoy IR Related content with Sissy stuff, you probably don't want to the comix out there for everyone that didn't pay to see it to start picking it apart. Fetishes and world wide exposure to Femdom, Humiliation, and Sissy comix puts it in front of audiences that might be offended or pissed off by it. So if you like our comix, or respect the efforts our artists have put in to these works please help protect them.

Thank you for listening,
Devin

Reactions: origeee and weery

weery

Dec 8, 2020
So I am happy that many of you are fans and enjoy our work.

If you are an ACTUAL FAN of our site and comics or if you simply enjoy reading them or want to see them in the future, please read below:

I want you guys to know that this forum and others like it threatens the very existence of our comics and other online comic books.
Since you the posts here I have lost close to half of our sign ups. We lost 250 members. So for people that thinks it doesn't effect our comics, I am telling you that it ABSOLUTELY DOES.

1. These artists have families and bills. Low sign ups means less commissions, means less comics. Its SIMPLE MATH.

2. People barely sign up when GIANT LEAKS like "THE PLEDGE" happens. (Thats a 60 page comic that cost the site OVER $6000-its not even paid off yet.)

3. Our sister site, Femdom and Beyond (with Snowden White) has been operating in the negative since I started it, but leaking its comics here will ABSOLUTELY KILL that site and it's books.

4. I have been doing this as a hobby for 6 years now. I was motivated because I love Sissy Comics so much, I work SO HARD to keep my site up and Post/Create/Promote/Letter/Write/Coordinate with artists so when we lose close to half of our members because they would rather come here or F95 for free, its just a matter of time.

5. Sites like this and F95 become more popular than the original artist sites and get MORE INTERNET EXPOSURE than the creators's patreon on google searches. If you Google "Devin Dickie Comix", our patreon sites barely show up and I am really active about takedown notices on Google and Bing. So Imagine creators that don't even get search traffic back to their own sites because of people wanting to get things for free on forums like this.

In full transparency, We commission close to 10+ pages WEEKLY at over $100/page not including the writers. Artists work for months to make comix they take a tremendous amount of time and money to produce. So If you think that any trans/sissy comic producer, artist is making lots of money than you are so wrong. A lot of the artists that we work with don't do sissy art without the payment so that would mean that those comix you like wouldn't exist without us producing them which takes money. We aren't DISNEY or AMAZON or giant companies. We're just people trying to survive doing the things we enjoy.

Also ultimately, if your goal is to enjoy IR Related content with Sissy stuff, you probably don't want to the comix out there for everyone that didn't pay to see it to start picking it apart. Fetishes and world wide exposure to Femdom, Humiliation, and Sissy comix puts it in front of audiences that might be offended or pissed off by it. So if you like our comix, or respect the efforts our artists have put in to these works please help protect them.

Thank you for listening,
Devin
You're right. and I think most folks here understand that, and would like to subscribe. But for most its an issue of means, and not out of malice intent. props for your work.

Reactions: FetusStomper
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes