Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019
Bea - Sissy Island Circus

Sissy Island Circus.jpg

The Banks' vacation time is winding down, but the real fun is just getting started under the big top! You'll be amazed at what a sissy can be trained to do for the entertainment of others. Even Candy gets in on the action after "volunteering" to be part of the show.

Step right up ladies and gentlemen and sissy sluts! It's time for the greatest show on Sissy Island!

23 Full Color Pages!

4 Bonus Illustrations.

Themes: Sissification, Display, Humiliation, Human Animals, Pony Sissies, Sissy on Sissy Sex, Anal, Oral, Bondage, Clowns

Last edited:

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019
Voloh - Sissy Camslut
Sissy Camslut.jpg

Stanley couldn't believe his luck when he found his high school crush, Jenny doing sexy cam shows on-line. He had no idea what would happen when she invited him to perform with her.

Long story short, you can now find Mistress Jenny's sissy camslut, Staci online doing shows day and night!

20 Full Color Multi-Panel Pages.

Themes: FemDom, Feminization, Humiliation, Display, Strap-Ons, Cam Shows, Permanent Sissification.

Last edited:

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019
Carjim - The Butler

The Butler.jpg

Mr. Stevenson might be over qualified to be a butler, but his new employers have other plans for their household staff. Not only does he get fully feminized and dominated he gets pimped out at the club too!

And that's just his first day!

20 full color pages with a bonus illustration!

Themes: Male on Sissy, Shemale on Sissy, FemDom, Sissification, Strap-on, Sissy Maid, Pimped, Humiliation

BigTitties

Oct 6, 2021
Lustomic are churning out some poor releases lately to be honest. seems making hot dollar is more important than content

Llaaly

Feb 15, 2021
As much as I enjoy the final page of SPS1, the leap from giving your first blowjob to suddenly being told you're going to have sex with your first man, no wait rather to full blown actual gangbang one panel later... again... huge missed opportunity. Plus that was the first time Lollipop actually engages in sexual intercourse with a man anally. There's not even a build up in that sequence that would explain how he got there mentally or even physically. There's no 'easing into the role', or even the 'easing in of the pole' (har har wink wink), if you get me with the sissy and becoming accepting of the role little by little.
Quoting myself here as part of an update, as the image I'm going to post is essentially the turning point for Lonnie/Lollipop and Daphne in the re-working of SPS, with this from SPS1. This image is nowhere near ready so I threw some filters on it with some quick edits to hide the disaster it looks like currently. Forgive the crudeness but this image... is the moment. The defining moment where revamped version of the characters make the mental jump. The panels that follow are where they begin to realize it.

There's a lot of new story elements and foreshadowing with slight changes to the characters from the first page and on to here to support this transition. This image here is from the revamped SPS1-19. The revamped versions in some cases have additions with substantially more content to the page, see below:

SPS1-19 original has 7 images of content.
SPS1-19-LL has 16 images of content currently.

SPS1-20 original has 7 images of content.
SPS1-20-LL has has 19 images of content currently.

SPS1-20 went from a single sex image to having 12 - all part of the same encounter, yet these contain story and mental transition elements further as well.

Realize to those interested I'm kinda George R Martin'n this stuff, but there's good reason and wanted you to have perspective on why. Remember, this is just a hobby I do as time permits. It's not something I do for a living or professionally. It's fun. I enjoy it. I'm learning a lot in the process as well.

Here's your teaser.

SPS1-19-Prev-LL.jpg

Last edited:

Llaaly

Feb 15, 2021
Also, while a professional artist I am not a professional illustrator and have nowhere near the talent of VS. Stopped illustrating when I was much younger and life took me down a much different road. I realize some folks are genuinely curious about how I'm going to release this and I've been heavily debating that once I realized the scope of what I was doing.

My ongoing intent is to drop bits and pieces here of lower quality as work progresses (like I've done previously and just above). When the final work is fully complete, it is my intent to honor the artist and send it to him first to see what he thinks of it. It is my hope to earn his respect and that is a big reason why I'm painstakingly going about the process of making it look as legitimately as his work as possible.

You see, while revamping this work other story ideas do come to mind. Be nice to see those realized as well. I even came up with one about DevinDickie inspired by events that transpired here.

So yeah, shooting to earn creator's respect, not their animosity. Just FYI.

Nkultre

Apr 3, 2017
Also, while a professional artist I am not a professional illustrator and have nowhere near the talent of VS. Stopped illustrating when I was much younger and life took me down a much different road. I realize some folks are genuinely curious about how I'm going to release this and I've been heavily debating that once I realized the scope of what I was doing.

My ongoing intent is to drop bits and pieces here of lower quality as work progresses (like I've done previously and just above). When the final work is fully complete, it is my intent to honor the artist and send it to him first to see what he thinks of it. It is my hope to earn his respect and that is a big reason why I'm painstakingly going about the process of making it look as legitimately as his work as possible.

You see, while revamping this work other story ideas do come to mind. Be nice to see those realized as well. I even came up with one about DevinDickie inspired by events that transpired here.

So yeah, shooting to earn creator's respect, not their animosity. Just FYI.
Heyy really big fan of ur changes to
SP1! Keep it up man!
But not to sound demanding, but any plan when ur going to release it?

Reactions: Kendra4bbc

VS_26

Jul 27, 2020
Quoting myself here as part of an update, as the image I'm going to post is essentially the turning point for Lonnie/Lollipop and Daphne in the re-working of SPS, with this from SPS1. This image is nowhere near ready so I threw some filters on it with some quick edits to hide the disaster it looks like currently. Forgive the crudeness but this image... is the moment. The defining moment where revamped version of the characters make the mental jump. The panels that follow are where they begin to realize it.

There's a lot of new story elements and foreshadowing with slight changes to the characters from the first page and on to here to support this transition. This image here is from the revamped SPS1-19. The revamped versions in some cases have additions with substantially more content to the page, see below:

SPS1-19 original has 7 panels of content.
SPS1-19-LL has 16 panels of content currently.

SPS1-20 original has 7 panels of content.
SPS1-20-LL has has 19 panels of content currently.

SPS1-20 went from a single sex panel to having 12 - all part of the same encounter, yet these contain story and mental transition elements further as well.

Realize to those interested I'm kinda George R Martin'n this stuff, but there's good reason and wanted you to have perspective on why. Remember, this is just a hobby I do as time permits. It's not something I do for a living or professionally. It's fun. I enjoy it. I'm learning a lot in the process as well.

Here's your teaser.

View attachment 1443754
Another great job

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes